PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkthatruth is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please Help Touch Pro Doesn't Connect?!?

MY TOUCH PRO DOESN'T CONNECT VIA ACTIVESYNC NO MATTER WHAT I DO (BLUETOOTH OR USB).
I TRIED INSTALLING DIFFERENT DRIVERS, USING DIFFERENT SETTINGS, WINDOWS MOBILE CENTER x64 DOESN'T WORK.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I AM RUNNING VISTA HOME PREMIUM x64!

Old 07-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Please Help Touch Pro Doesn't Connect?!?

yelling doesnt help

i thought you had to use a different program on vista that is similar to activesync?
Old 07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkthatruth View Post
MY TOUCH PRO DOESN'T CONNECT VIA ACTIVESYNC NO MATTER WHAT I DO (BLUETOOTH OR USB).
I TRIED INSTALLING DIFFERENT DRIVERS, USING DIFFERENT SETTINGS, WINDOWS MOBILE CENTER x64 DOESN'T WORK.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I AM RUNNING VISTA HOME PREMIUM x64!
found your problem. LOL. i have come to the conclusion that vista is worse than win millennium edition.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
yelling doesnt help

i thought you had to use a different program on vista that is similar to activesync?
Windows mobile center and that doesnt work either..
Old 07-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Windows mobile center and that doesnt work either..
im using vista and have neve had an issue, can you be more specific about your issue? have you tried unistalling and reinstalling wmdc? custom rom, stock?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
im using vista and have neve had an issue, can you be more specific about your issue? have you tried unistalling and reinstalling wmdc? custom rom, stock?
im in stock rom, trying to unlock but i cant establish connection with activesync, but when i connect the phone it says device not recognized
Old 07-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
im in stock rom, trying to unlock but i cant establish connection with activesync, but when i connect the phone it says device not recognized
well.. id try the unistall and reinstall device center and if all else fails if you look in the upgrades section in the stickys on how to unlock and flash via the storage card...

screw vista, who needs it?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yep, i agree. looks like its time to go the SD card route.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

or try this

connect the phone and go to your activesync settings on your phone. there is a little box that says something like "check this for faster sync'ing" or something like that. while the phone is plugged in uncheck/check that then wait a few seconds and then do the opposite of what you just did.. wait a few more seconds...unplug the phone and then plug it back in and try that.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
well.. id try the unistall and reinstall device center and if all else fails if you look in the upgrades section in the stickys on how to unlock and flash via the storage card...

screw vista, who needs it?
I really want to sync it with vista because my sd card isnt very big and itll be very inconvenient to keep backing up my files and transferring them over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
or try this

connect the phone and go to your activesync settings on your phone. there is a little box that says something like "check this for faster sync'ing" or something like that. while the phone is plugged in uncheck/check that then wait a few seconds and then do the opposite of what you just did.. wait a few more seconds...unplug the phone and then plug it back in and try that.
this didnt work =[

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro