PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (Diamond Pro)
Carrier: Sprint

lion75y is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question MusicID NewVersion?!?!?!?!?!

Hello to all PPCGeeks Community its been long time since i was in here but anyways I have MusicID verision 1.3.16 and ive notice that in some new songs it doesnt tells me the name of the song and it shows to download a new version of it now i click on the link and it sends me to the opera browser but it doesnt let me download a new version or anything like that.. Has anyone else have experience the same issue??? I was searching tru the forums and everything but cannt find anything new so if someone else have a new version of it plz post the link or the .cab file for the new version.. also forgot to mention that it should be VGA resolution for Sprint Touch PRo..
Old 07-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: MusicID NewVersion?!?!?!?!?!

I believe MusicID was pulled from the site at the request of the owners/developers. So ur probably not gonna get much unless somebody PMs u something special. Sorry
Old 07-27-2009, 10:57 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The software was removed from the site. You could google for it but I don't believe there have been any new versions.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:03 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

pm me, i have "info" on vga and qvga versions.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Most up to date version is (v.1.3.20)
Old 07-28-2009, 10:55 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

OP's been here over a yr.... he knows that were not suppose to discuss/post that app on here... he"s just being disrespectful is all
Old 07-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm gonna have to close this bad boy down.

Thanks for your understanding.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro