PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
autorun elimination pros/cons

I have a kitchen (erice 23009) and it does the autorun thing but I have removed so much stuff that the autorun pops up and then disappears shortly after, it does not even reboot afterwards. How can I define what goes in it and potentially stop it from running altogether? Are there any benefits to making your stuff load with that? I am new to rom building (well, like this at least - I have used premade kitchens (SSK, calkulin, silence...) but never modified one so much) I appreciate any input. Thanks!

to be clear I am talking about "It will automatically customize your device in 3 seconds..."

edit: nvm, disregard this. I see why it is useful. Its so you can apply customizations that normally get overridden - think CPR edits. now just need to know how to define what it runs? i am sure thats out here so this is pretty much a wasted thread

Last edited by raidzero; 07-27-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: autorun elimination pros/cons

so you change the config_operator.txt in the carrier OEM folder to change what runs! thanks to chaostheory for that information
Old 07-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: autorun elimination pros/cons

i think this is the most pointless thread ive been in so far but good info here HA

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro