PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
replace phcanoverbmp.dll in kitchen

I am trying my hand at modifying everything I can in erices kitchen to learn. I took the phcanoverbmp.dll out of another kitchen (as an OEM for battery and taskbar icons) and put it in the OEM folder of erice kitchen. buildos erros because it says that file already exists. How to fix this? I have looked through the SYS folders but have not found phcanoverbmp.dll. I have found other dll's I have been looking to modify (bronzeres.dll for example) but not this one? I know it's possible to do this, nearly every rom I try has different default taskbar icons... THANKS!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:25 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: replace phcanoverbmp.dll in kitchen

I do not know the original location, but it will appear as a directory with 3-4 files inside. Just use explorer to search for phcanoverbmp and that will help you find it. Delete that, then you should be good...

Old 07-24-2009, 11:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

that was what I tried first. I did not find the file. searching again though
Old 07-24-2009, 11:30 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

omg i am sorry. i am an idiot at times. Its an OEM. Thanks
Old 07-24-2009, 11:34 PM
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
omg i am sorry. i am an idiot at times. Its an OEM. Thanks
Not exactly, it's a module I believe...
Old 07-24-2009, 11:36 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

ah, well. it was in the OEM folder. made me want to do as your avatar is doing
Old 07-24-2009, 11:40 PM
SuperNoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
ah, well. it was in the OEM folder. made me want to do as your avatar is doing
lol...I do that all the time, that's why it's my avatar. I did reference a "directory looking thing", maybee a chef can chime in and tell us what it is...I'd call it a "dll module"...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro