PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
what to do for better bluetooth strength?

as the title says, i bought a pair of motorola s9-hd headset and ive seen people post that they get awsome strength, and others, which is what is happening to me, say that they get a choppy sound when they go outside. what can i do to get better strength?

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 07-21-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: what to do for better bluetooth strength?

Keep the phone on the same side as the bluetooth, and there is a cab floating around here that updates the security as well.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 07-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
Keep the phone on the same side as the bluetooth, and there is a cab floating around here that updates the security as well.
the thing is that the bluetooth is not really more on one side than the other, it is on both of my ears and connects through the back. and that cab you are talking about...by updating the security, how is that going to help? security as in it is tougher for just anyone to get into my bluetooth or what? sorry, first bluetooth ever owned and dont know much as far as the connections!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
the thing is that the bluetooth is not really more on one side than the other, it is on both of my ears and connects through the back. and that cab you are talking about...by updating the security, how is that going to help? security as in it is tougher for just anyone to get into my bluetooth or what? sorry, first bluetooth ever owned and dont know much as far as the connections!
i read in another thread that the cab may also include updated drivers. couldnt hurt to give it a try. I have an S9 and a touch pro as well, and i have no issues at all with my phone in my front right pocket, which is where i keep it. Ive also ridden my bike with it in a tank bag in front of me, inside jacket pocket on the left, and a backpack on my back. same scenario, no breaking up at all. not really sure what to tell you. Ive had excellent performance out of it with stock rom, MR4, MR6, and for the very short time i tried it, MR5.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
i read in another thread that the cab may also include updated drivers. couldnt hurt to give it a try. I have an S9 and a touch pro as well, and i have no issues at all with my phone in my front right pocket, which is where i keep it. Ive also ridden my bike with it in a tank bag in front of me, inside jacket pocket on the left, and a backpack on my back. same scenario, no breaking up at all. not really sure what to tell you. Ive had excellent performance out of it with stock rom, MR4, MR6, and for the very short time i tried it, MR5.
yea, im running mr6 right now, do you have a link or a name so i can search?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

anyone have the name of that cab?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:59 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

cab from htc site coming up and 6.5 driver..
the bt security fix from htc is an exe, so umma have to get da link to it
Attached Files
File Type: cab T-Back 6.5 BT Driver.cab (81.3 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by HBOOT; 07-22-2009 at 01:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
cab from htc site coming up and 6.5 driver..
the bt security fix from htc is an exe, so umma have to get da link to it
thanks, ill give it a try, so what exactly does this cab do?
Old 07-22-2009, 01:15 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

that one basically helps the AD2P ctrl, u sholuldnt have choppy sound unless the S9 is bad or TP btooth, do u use regualr headset ? how is your experience with that? I walk with my Jabra bt 620's round and bass is fantastic...
Old 07-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
that one basically helps the AD2P ctrl, u sholuldnt have choppy sound unless the S9 is bad or TP btooth, do u use regualr headset ? how is your experience with that? I walk with my Jabra bt 620's round and bass is fantastic...
that worked better, but it doesnt let me contol it through the headset, i have to play it, and press next or back through the phone. is there any other that will let me use the buttons on the headset?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro