PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM
Threadstarter

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Smart??? Sprint REP?? Broke my phone

I actually got a cool rep on the phone now and she listened to my LONG story. Well she decided to get me a replacement phone sent out and apologized for the store reps. Good to know sprint is workin things out. But as far as the reps go I will be filing a complaint to the Executive Services Department.

EDIT: on a side note I asked what her what I should send back with the phone and she said the phone only, I then asked about the back cover and battery she said keep it all and send only the phone. Now I have an extra battery and back cover.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

Last edited by mikejones13; 07-15-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
got a shorter version? if not ill bookmark for bedtime.
hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I'd go back and talk to the manager of the shop where it was broke, explain the story, then commence fit throwing.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
First, you shouldn't have left the store till you saw a manager. You also should have got the putz to write down that HE did the repair (I hope you at least have his name!). Since it doesn't appear that you did those things, I would call Sprint support and raise bloody hell! Not only do you want a replacement expressed to you, but you want some other consideration ($$$ off bill, accessory. etc) for your trouble. The store rep is not qualified to repair a phone and in no way should have a needle nose pliers much less used one! Remember, you're mad as hell and you're not going to take it anymore. Go get 'em and good luck!
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
sooooo, +7.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
I actually got a cool rep on the phone now and she listened to my LONG story. Well she decided to get me a replacement phone sent out and apologized for the store reps. Good to know sprint is workin things out. But as far as the reps go I will be filing a complaint to the Executive Services Department.

EDIT: on a side note I asked what her what I should send back with the phone and she said the phone only, I then asked about the back cover and battery she said keep it all and send only the phone. Now I have an extra battery and back cover.

Glad they helped out, you can also complain next time to account services and they would've sent a new one instead of a refurb.. You can also request yourself by the link given from Sporkman. They will also send battery and cover, you will not need to send back battery, stylus nor cover.

Be Safe & God Bless

Donations (show love for my work)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:46 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazell View Post
Use the self service repair solution thing where they will mail you a replacement phone and save yourself the drive...

The only problem is you will have to wait until 30 days after you activated the replacement on your account.

you dont have to wait 30 days i have a Tp for 20 days my keyboard failed sprint store was butthurt so i used the link again and had another next day
Old 07-16-2009, 04:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tdoshi9 is a n00b

why is everyones answer to ANYTHING just go into the store and through a fit!?!? this isn't a good move. go in and talk to the manager. if you want call and make an appointment with them. you don't have to go in and make an @$$ out of yourself. think about it. if you worked there and someone came in and started yelling at you and being rude to you... what would your reaction be? USE TACT! first thing i would do is call the store and speak with the manager about your past experience in the store. sprint is focused on cust service right now hard core and the csat surveys they get as that is part of their paychecks now. everyone here is jumping to the conclusion that no one wants to help this guy. not one person has asked the question or said call the manager and talk them about this.... going into the store and being rude to everyone or the things that have been suggested isn't fair to anyone involved. the kid prolly saw the rubber piece and thought something was stuck in there and could fix your problem (which he did) in turn i cause a second problem. all im saying is use your head not your mouth! respect all involved and if that doesn't get you anywhere move from there. 9 times out of 10 if you use tact and have a valid complaint it will get fixed. if you go in and start yelling and yada yada yada... you will get the run-around.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM
Threadstarter

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post

Oh, by the way guys I did ask for the manager when I was there the first time and he wasn't in the store. When I went back and asked for the manager they said he wouldn't be in today. So they just gave me a card with the manager name but no number on it and when I told him I was not going to drive to the repair center because I could have/should have done that in the firstplace. He (store rep) got mad he asked what I was doing I said I am calling sprint from inside the store and he asked for my number.....again. So I gave it to him and walked out of the store....when sprint answered I asked what that guy put on my account and they told me they put a hold on my phone for damage beyond repair. What an A HOLE!!!! Damage???? Really, ya by a store rep!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoshi9 View Post
why is everyones answer to ANYTHING just go into the store and through a fit!?!? this isn't a good move. go in and talk to the manager. if you want call and make an appointment with them. you don't have to go in and make an @$$ out of yourself. think about it. if you worked there and someone came in and started yelling at you and being rude to you... what would your reaction be? USE TACT! first thing i would do is call the store and speak with the manager about your past experience in the store. sprint is focused on cust service right now hard core and the csat surveys they get as that is part of their paychecks now. everyone here is jumping to the conclusion that no one wants to help this guy. not one person has asked the question or said call the manager and talk them about this.... going into the store and being rude to everyone or the things that have been suggested isn't fair to anyone involved. the kid prolly saw the rubber piece and thought something was stuck in there and could fix your problem (which he did) in turn i cause a second problem. all im saying is use your head not your mouth! respect all involved and if that doesn't get you anywhere move from there. 9 times out of 10 if you use tact and have a valid complaint it will get fixed. if you go in and start yelling and yada yada yada... you will get the run-around.
Dude you gotta read.... I did ask for the manager and I did again when I went back a second TIME. And YA not one CS rep at the store tried to help me in any way. Maybe the moron who pulled the piece did try to help but like YOU SAID it just caused ANOTHER problem. And yes I do know how the stores work, but I will not be waiting any longer than a hour to try to talk to a manager. If the manager wasn't in the store, that is not my fault. And according to Executive Services that manager who I won't mention by name here, was told that he needed to be in the store or around the store if their is another problem with ANY of their customers. He should have been their the first or second time but he wasn't. And NO I will not make an appointment to speak to a manager. That is why they are TO BE ON SITE. Yes, I do know that sometimes it works to be nice, but to have a CS rep pull a piece off my phone with needle nose pliers is not ok, so of course ya when I went back I was mad. THEY BROKE MY PHONE. But like it was said the problem got fixed with that store, the reps and I am getting a new phone from sprint....... I am not trying to be a butt......but at the time I felt it was needed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro