PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6700 then 6800 then touch pro
Carrier: sprint

svcbadass is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok im lost

When I got my first touch pro when they came out i found a lot of great cabs on here I recently had mine alone with my laptop(with all my phone back up programs on it) lost forever on an airline trip.

now I am having serious problems getting the same stuff I used to have an I am getting confused by all the new stuff..lol sorry
I used to have wmwifirouter, magic xbutton, torch light, battery hack, musicID, and a thing called diamond tweak wich did a bunch of stuff like disable the mms message sent and such, flippy clock and a few more I cant remember. and most imprtantly a weather hack so I could have my home town.

I found torch light and the battery hack. The rest I am lost I have been searching for the past 2 days and just cant seem to sift through it all

any help?

I tried the sticky for upgrades and hacks as I seem to think that is where I originally got all the ones I had but it seems to have changed

thanks in advance
Old 07-10-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkthatruth is becoming a great contributor
Re: ok im lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by svcbadass View Post
When I got my first touch pro when they came out i found a lot of great cabs on here I recently had mine alone with my laptop(with all my phone back up programs on it) lost forever on an airline trip.

now I am having serious problems getting the same stuff I used to have an I am getting confused by all the new stuff..lol sorry
I used to have wmwifirouter, magic xbutton, torch light, battery hack, musicID, and a thing called diamond tweak wich did a bunch of stuff like disable the mms message sent and such, flippy clock and a few more I cant remember. and most imprtantly a weather hack so I could have my home town.

I found torch light and the battery hack. The rest I am lost I have been searching for the past 2 days and just cant seem to sift through it all

any help?

I tried the sticky for upgrades and hacks as I seem to think that is where I originally got all the ones I had but it seems to have changed

thanks in advance
Well it would help to let us know the name of the application your looking for

Old 07-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

any help?

thanks in advance
There's this abosutely wonderful Sticky titled Touch Pro Essentials. I suggest you look there as much of the apps you listed can be found there.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

Google is your friend...

http://www.wmwifirouter.com/
http://www.trancreative.com/mb.aspx
http://www.gracenote.com/business_solutions/music_id/
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=diamond+tweak

'function over fashion'
Old 07-10-2009, 06:32 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

click my sig, almost all of those are in there...

btw, u cant ask for the music app anymore on here...just fyi
Old 07-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6700 then 6800 then touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

svcbadass is a n00b

Thanks guys I think i found most of them here and a few at xda also does any one know if there is a hack to put loopt on the touch pro i know it worked with the 6700
Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work

Here is a few of those things you asked for.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

Quote:
Thanks guys I think i found most of them here and a few at xda also does any one know if there is a hack to put loopt on the touch pro i know it worked with the 6700

heres something i found about the matter...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...03&postcount=4

cheers!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro