PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nannay12 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to nannay12
Touch Flo takes 3-4 hours to load.

heres the story as well as i know it. i used to be running an SSS rom. and i was texting a lot with it. my phone had started to lag, and i figured it was from all the messages. so i selected delete all messages. and im pretty sure my phone was froze, so i just took the battery out. when i turned it back on it took touch flo FOREVER to load. so i just turned my phone to Titanium instead, because that loads just fine. i have installed like 3 or 4 other roms since then, and they all take a couple hours for touch flo to load. my screen just has a big HTC logo on the screen, and i have noticed once just before it loaded that it will say "loading" underneath of HTC... but that takes like 3-4 hours once again to get to that point.

Any ideas on how to fix/what is wrong here???
Old 07-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Re: Touch Flo takes 3-4 hours to load.

Don't use TF3D Seriously, why would you use it after Titanium

Anyway, have you tried hard resetting the phone? I would think new ROM would clear any problems up unless you haven't been hard resetting.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cv7713 is keeping up the good workcv7713 is keeping up the good work

Must be a virus.

j/k

If it does it with different ROM's, I would lean towards hardware issue. Good luck.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Don't use TF3D Seriously, why would you use it after Titanium

are you kidding??

I absolutely hate titanium, I can't see why anybody would use that plain jane ugly setup.

I have both titanium & TF3D Rhodium (merdin 6.5) & I would never use titanium.......

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:59 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

OP, youve sat there for 3-4hrs to watch it load??? my guess its like when u open the windows sys folder, get tired of waiting,then just close it... next time you open TC or File explorer it takesforever to load.....you probably have to wait for it to load, go actually erase those message that you aborted by taking off the battery..soft rest, and see what happens then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
are you kidding??

I absolutely hate titanium, I can't see why anybody would use that plain jane ugly setup.

I have both titanium & TF3D Rhodium (merdin 6.5) & I would never use titanium.......

~John
you hate it, but you have that and rhodium...Just wanted to LOL real fast, your cool Jmorton so i know you wonr be mad.. kinda set urself up though by saying you hate it, yet you have it running..

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 07-09-2009 at 06:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

try a hard reset to see if touch flo would load then?
Old 07-09-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

farhaat2007 is just getting started

I have had the same issue, but didnt post it bc people would me crazy, I noticed it happens every time there is no service, it slows down and freezes up, then when I soft reset TF3d wont come on for at least couple hrs. I tried a hard reset but still the same issue. I think it has to do with the network.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

you hate it, but you have that and rhodium...Just wanted to LOL real fast, your cool Jmorton so i know you wonr be mad.. kinda set urself up though by saying you hate it, yet you have it running..
LOL, I have it because it came in the ROM. If I could delete it, it would be history......

I also have MS 3.0, PointUI Pro & HTC Home.

I kinda like running HTC Home & weather panel as my home screen....

~John
Old 07-09-2009, 07:45 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
LOL, I have it because it came in the ROM. If I could delete it, it would be history......

I also have MS 3.0, PointUI Pro & HTC Home.

I kinda like running HTC Home & weather panel as my home screen....

~John
umm, i still run the today screen lol.. didnt like tf2d on my mogul, dont like tf3d on my pro, and titanium looks like to much scroll to get where i wanna go..

OP???? any luck yet?
Old 07-09-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Disable TF3D and load up SPB MS.

This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro