PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 08:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Dardo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Htc Touch Pro 2

Just got word from my SPRINT contact/rep that the Touch PRO 2 will be out later August or early September this year.
I have a meeting with the support tech to take a hands on look at the PRO2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2

On a slightly related note check this out http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../21697160.aspx
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

pics or it didnt happen
Old 06-23-2009, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

screw the tp2 me dont want 1 anymore..i want the omnia pro! doesnt 1 ghz i gb memory 3.7 oled screen micro sd slot 5 mp cam w/ flash full querty kb sound good 2 u?!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dardo View Post
Just got word from my SPRINT contact/rep that the Touch PRO 2 will be out later August or early September this year.
I have a meeting with the support tech to take a hands on look at the PRO2.
were do you work?? read some ole posts where u said u set up pda's or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
On a slightly related note check this out http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../21697160.aspx
why out of anyone would you chose Naughty By Nature LOL
gues microsofts down with O.P.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
screw the tp2 me dont want 1 anymore..i want the omnia pro! doesnt 1 ghz i gb memory 3.7 oled screen micro sd slot 5 mp cam w/ flash full querty kb sound good 2 u?!
TP2s junk i agree, but omnias not likely coming to sprint, since its predocessor didnt make it either
Old 06-23-2009, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Raph800 Radio Telus 1.04.05V OS: indagrooves latest
Carrier: Cricket

neurotek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to neurotek Send a message via MSN to neurotek Send a message via Yahoo to neurotek

Quote:
I agree partially with you, and I believe it's 800mhz, not 1ghz btw. The AMOLED screen is cool, but it does not have the staggered keys the TP2 has. I have enough problems as it is using the TP1 keyboard as it is. Who knows.... maybe htc will release a capacitive touch screen phone with a tougher processor. The 528mhz is capable of more than it's used for, its just that HTC driver issue.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
that is pretty impressive.
I might have to get my hands on one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
why out of anyone would you chose Naughty By Nature LOL
gues microsofts down with O.P.P.
LMFAO!!

**Alright, now I'm sick of these threads too. haha.
Why not post on the other million TP2 threads....
Old 06-23-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ppclover2 is just getting started

why does microsoft even update their phone lines??? I mean what's so diff about winmo 6, 6.1, and 6.5...they are all laggy and are signs of the old times...they need to catch up with the times...and TP2, i mean really...what is really being upgraded??? other than a bigger screen...no flash which is dumb IMO...uugh!!

When I bought my 1st Winmo device (6700) it was cool...now its old news

Winmo is just releasing the same buggy software on newer devices
Old 06-23-2009, 09:46 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

again i ask someone, whats so buggy..ive run stock for 3 yrs, no probs...

i never had winmo 5 so i cant tell ya what was different btwn that and 6.0....winmo 6 to 6.1 brought GPS and MMS and a better radio.. 6.1 to 6.5 brings today to titanium, TF3D2(which is like a stock tab and just smoother intergration really),new start menu(the honey comb), MS' stupid conerence call software... theres most of it..

i wont be jumping to a TP2 for sure, i may take an offical 6.5 rom though and just stay on the pro... i take way too many pics of my daughters with my phone to ditch the flash, thats what honestly is not even making me take a look at it..
Old 06-24-2009, 01:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TechButterfly is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
pics or it didnt happen
http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=por...t=news&id=7656

Wow, Naughty By Nature is really random.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro