PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

stang_98 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cant find internal storage on phone?????

i just ran mighty rom 5 which i am liking very much. I am installing different cab files using active sync but im not finding the internal storage folder?? help please thks
Old 06-21-2009, 11:09 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: cant find internal storage on phone?????

Dude, just, create a folder named Internal storage....unless I am missing something that is that.....i ususally put cabs in SD and install most apps on main mem...
Old 06-21-2009, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

he probably got the app from a thread about the diamond.
just put it on the sdcard, if you don't have one, just put it in your documents or something and run it from there, but when you reflash/hardreset you'll lose everything on the phone.
I recommend getting and using a sdcard.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:31 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

prolly....
Old 06-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_98 View Post
i just ran mighty rom 5 which i am liking very much. I am installing different cab files using active sync but im not finding the internal storage folder?? help please thks
internal storage is the folder on the diamond - since there is no micro sd card slot
out tp's (what ur profile says) have a folder called storage card. if you don't have it run opera on mighty 5 and it will create it. (that is where it stores the temp files) OR INSERT A MEM CARD AND IT WILL SHOW UP.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

stang_98 is just getting started

ok koo, i didnt know i could put the programs on the storage card, i thought u had to put on those cab programs on the actual device. are there any specifice cabs that actally need to be installed on the device???
Old 06-22-2009, 12:34 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

any app or file that is access often should go on the phone... most cache intensive apps will have an option to store the cache on a storage card though.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:40 AM
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
any app or file that is access often should go on the phone... most cache intensive apps will have an option to store the cache on a storage card though.
I was just about to post that!!
Old 06-22-2009, 12:44 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
I was just about to post that!!
it takes alot of caffeine to beat me.. that is unless scooby and I are in the back of the van.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 AM
VIP Member

hahaha.
you and scooby? in the back of the van?????
shhhhmokinnnn thaaaa reeefffferrrrr?????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro