PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

lawsofpower48 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question email service question

does anyone know if its possible to have the email servers keep the emails but be able to delete them off my phone? i know its possible because i had something similar on the mogul back then where i was able to get the new emails, but delete them off my phone after i read them... this new arcsoft mms doesnt have that option for me to keep the read emails on the server? and i did goto the settings and advanced settings of my email to look for the keep emails after i read or delete them off my phone, but funny thing is that its not an option, other then to delete the email or move them to trash on my email server...? thanks
Old 06-18-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Re: email service question

hmm, that's normal behavior on all my phones without adjusting anything, my e-mail always remains on the server
Old 06-18-2009, 01:56 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

if it pop3, it gives you option in settings to keep on server, if its imap it doesnt... i can with my gmail, cant with my yahoo
Old 06-18-2009, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

lawsofpower48 is just getting started

nope....tried imap and pop...same 2 options only...move to server trash or delete off server...no keep on server..i would like to delete my emails on my fone but keep my emails untouched in my inbox

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro