PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 05:47 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
SMS To: field autocomplete?

i can only get the auto complete on the top of the page and not the bottom like its supposed to...this is all that i have tried
1 HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e001 0409\Ime File
set the Ime File value from \windows\eT9ime.dll to compime.dll

2 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocompl ete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000004
"DisableIMEContextInAddressFields"=dword:00000 000
"IncludeContactsGroups"=dword:00000003
--didnt work

3 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocompl ete\SuggestionGenerators]
"phone"="{BEBD4D6C-33D1-473f-8F78-FB1A42712610}"
"email"="{99ae0ef2-0772-4bd4-8f49-d0672b3f6480}"
--- with the regedits above this disabled it actually

4 XT9SupportMSSip set to 1

what else is there to do? i just had ezinput installed but i removed it. and now i want auto complete when doing a new sms but i dont wanna install ezimput again as now i dont have lag on my keyboard
im using mightyrom4 the newest one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 06 14_04 49 41_0001_111a_1.JPG (28.1 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 06-16-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:36 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: SMS To: field autocomplete?

I have this issue and have to switch to ABC mode in order for auto complete to work in the "To:" field but then doesn't work in the body of a message. But if i turn on T9 then it doesn't auto complete in the "To:" but does work in the body of the message. It's a trade off for me.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i can only get the auto complete on the top of the page and not the bottom like its supposed to...this is all that i have tried
1 HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e001 0409\Ime File
set the Ime File value from \windows\eT9ime.dll to compime.dll

2 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocompl ete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000004
"DisableIMEContextInAddressFields"=dword:00000 000
"IncludeContactsGroups"=dword:00000003
--didnt work

3 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocompl ete\SuggestionGenerators]
"phone"="{BEBD4D6C-33D1-473f-8F78-FB1A42712610}"
"email"="{99ae0ef2-0772-4bd4-8f49-d0672b3f6480}"
--- with the regedits above this disabled it actually

4 XT9SupportMSSip set to 1

what else is there to do? i just had ezinput installed but i removed it. and now i want auto complete when doing a new sms but i dont wanna install ezimput again as now i dont have lag on my keyboard
im using mightyrom4 the newest one.
If your referring to the auto completion taking place on top of the actual keyboard then I believe u do have to install one of the EZ - Inputs... I use FingerKeyboard & this is what I did.... I install the default EZinput because it takes ups less memory & then I install FingerKeyboard. I then went into FingerKeyboard's setting & click the HTC xT9 tab and check all that apply...
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yes but the point of this thread is that there are regedits out there that make it so you dont have to install ezimput. thats what im looking for.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
i can only get the auto complete on the top of the page and not the bottom like its supposed to
You asked how to get the auto complete on the bottom & I told u how to do that.....
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

but i asked how to do it WITHOUT the ezimput cab there are regedits out there that make this happen.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Ship Jumper

Quote:
but i asked how to do it WITHOUT the ezimput cab there are regedits out there that make this happen.
My mistake good luck in your search...
Old 06-15-2009, 01:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
yes but the point of this thread is that there are regedits out there that make it so you dont have to install ezimput. thats what im looking for.
How would you do it without installing the HTC app that goes hand in hand with their new xt9 junk? The autocomplete you put in your image on the first post is the default that comes with Windows Mobile. You can't get the features of a third party app without installing that app; unless I'm missing something?
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:16 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

dont ask me. ask the people who have this working with regedits
Old 06-16-2009, 01:48 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

if this was 5 yrs ago, and i was still a big prankster, your phone number would be all over the web, youd be gettin calls from gay chat forums all over lol... spam bots work well, id be carfully about posting your number about... hope thats not real but it appears to be

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro