PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

integra144 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Make Touch Pro like regular windows mobile?

I hate TouchFlo and the Extra Large Font and Menus. I turned TouchFlo off in the Today menue, but how do I set the fonts and everything back to normal windows mobile? I liked how my Mogul worked.

Thanks
Old 06-08-2009, 11:35 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Make Touch Pro like regular windows mobile?

Dude, I dont blame you. Try spb mobile shell, and use free trial u may likey too much...lol
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pock...e/mobileshell/
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

A user like myself...

Getting back to Windows Mobile as normal is really three steps...

1. Start -> Settings -> System -> TouchFlo - Uncheck all the boxes
2. Start -> Settings -> Screen -> Text Size -> Set text size to smallest
3. Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items -> Uncheck TouchFlo 3D (which you've already done)

That should give you Windows Mobile 6.1 as normal without all the text being so big you feel blind and the horrid TouchFlo.
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I think u ll have very little flexibility and efficiency using the device naked like that, nomsayin! gotta have an interface, one click type of action to get to where you need.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
I think u ll have very little flexibility and efficiency using the device naked like that, nomsayin! gotta have an interface, one click type of action to get to where you need.
All depends on your needs. I have SBSH Pocket Breeze as my today screen (has been since my Mogul days at least) and I get to things in the start menu like I always have.

TouchFlo makes the phone very pretty, but doesn't let me get stuff done in the real world...
Old 06-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

I also disabled the TouchFlo interface real fast; nice to look at but not really helpful to me. I like to readily look at my schedule without any effort.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro
Threadstarter

integra144 is a n00b

thanks ok i made changes above and ae btton plus, but what about the Context Menue fonts. They are huge! any fixes?

thanks
Old 06-09-2009, 12:35 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

WM 6.5 has a good flow to it straight out of the box...text size is pretty good too...

Help Me Help You
Old 06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I use the touch flo dethatcher. If I don't want tf3d, I just Hit today and the tf3d turns off until I hit Tf3d and turn it on. I have the windows home screen and the tf3d screen anytime I want. I also use Manila Today page to add more to the tf3d tabs.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

I liked a few features in TF3d2, like stocks and whatnot, but the hacked version just isn't stable enough.

I dumped TF3d that was on my pro and am using mobile shell as well. Nicely configurable, the items I need minus stocks, are all there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro