PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Haris is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Contact follow up Flags

Appreciate the help in advance, new to this site. I used to have Treo 650 (Verizon) and downloaded software called Key suites by Chapura that allowed me to flag contact for follow-up. So if i had flagged 10 contacts to call tomorrow, they would appear on calendar/ to do list and one click on that contact I could call them or re-flag for later in the week.

Just switched to HTC touch pro mobile 6.1 (Sprint) & to my dismay the flags in my outlook don't show any where on the phone, so I have tried to improvise to Birthday or anniversary to remind me to call, problem is if I have two people with same name it doesn't tell me which one as the contacts phone number info is not linked. In my sales business I have got to be able to flag, and then with one tap see the contact and hit dial and call and then re-flag.

I called Key suites from Chapura they only make that for palm platform. Can I buy contact management software for this phone that will allow me to flag and link contacts, so when i sync it gets that transferred to my desktop outlook and vise versa. I am new to this device. Please help. I can't be forced to go back to palm platform when windows mobile 6.1 should be able to do this. Mucho appreciate your help.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Contact follow up Flags

I'd be interested in knowing this too. It annoys me that any flags in Outlook Mobile are not treated as tasks in the OS database!

Causes me to have a similar problem when trying to remember which emails need to be responded to.
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Contact follow up Flags

texts on the tp will be in pim.vol...wise move to copy this baby and drop it on the SD since it has contacts too..here is a paid solution for dealing with sms on pc/laptop
http://www.jeyo.com/extender.asp
Old 06-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Threadstarter

Haris is a n00b
Smile Re: Contact follow up Flags

Thanks for the link Jeyo site, very helpful for SMS messages as I will get that on my phone. Now if I can that kind of easy solution foo contact flags...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro