PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:04 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
What do you guys want in a rom?

I have decided to give back to the community as much as I can. I have only cooked one rom in my past and I remember that turning out ok on my vogue haha. I have decided to make this rom a Workout rom since I have gotten back into lifting and running. The rom will include apps like G-Watch from Ageye, Sportypal so your runs and cycling can be kept up with, Nitrogen music player because it is really light now, and then basically the other apps I use on a day to day basis. I will not be including Opera because I can't stand the browser, that is mho haha, albeit not very humble!! I will include PIE8 as the only browser because 9.7 opera just came out beta and Iris is working on putting a new one out that maybe is finger friendly (crossing fingers). I get bored easy, so I will be putting as many freeware games as I can find that I actually would play on there, but thats not a lot. Sashimi will be included for the people who like to hard reset, like me! Clean ram, G-Alarm (worth the money if you can ever purchase it!), Facebook, MP3 Trimmer, Palringo, Quick GPS, HTC Album, Shake and Save, Total Commander, Youtube, HTC Zip, and Torchbutton will be included also. What am I leaving out. I want to make this light but I want to have what I use on there too. If anyone has any suggestions or thinks its a terrible idea it is all welcome. If you have an app you use for your workout and want to suggest it I will probably add it! I also will be asking around to the chefs to see if they can help me.

Last thing, if the workout rom isn't a good idea I will switch it, I like constructive criticism, so let me know. I will be working with Calkulin's (awesome) kitchen. So props again to him and to anyone who helps this along. I will also thank everyone on release day.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:08 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: What do you guys want in a rom?

this was asked before....

do what u want, its your rom...dont cater to the masses, you will never please everybody...do what you want, and people will support you in whatever u do ...

Help Me Help You
Old 06-08-2009, 06:14 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
this was asked before....

do what u want, its your rom...dont cater to the masses, you will never please everybody...do what you want, and people will support you in whatever u do ...
Cool, I was asking if there was an app that tracked workouts that I may have left out. I just thought someone might like it but hey thats cool too.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:35 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

lol, i got ya...i found something earlier that would work well..give me a sec....nevermind..you already have it...the sportypal...saw it on giz this am...didnt remember the name...

Last edited by piranah; 06-08-2009 at 06:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro