PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Opera Mobile 9.7b1 With Turbo Beta Release

Didnt see this posted anywhere but the beta for opera mobile 9.7 just came out, includes opera turbo feature tho right now its still limited (no downloads using turbo).

Info:
http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/
9.7 beta known issues

Browser
  • Opera Turbo in Opera Mobile is still a preview-feature;
    • Downloads don't work while Opera Turbo is enabled.
    • Some settings (such as toggle on/off images) do not apply when Opera Turbo is enabled.
  • On older WM 5.0 Devices with 480x800 resolution, switching between portrait and landscape may cause display errors. This is due to lack of support for this resolution in early versions of Microsoft's driver.
  • Some input method editors are known not to work well with Opera because they do not comply with Microsoft's SIP and/or IME standard. When such an editor is detected by Opera, Opera will use a known (default) input method instead. An exception is EzInput v1.5, where the phone keypad and compact QUERTY, ABC mode doesn't work, but the rest of the modes work fine. We recommend upgrading to EzInput v2.0 to avoid this.
  • Only support for FlashLite 3.x. No Flash plugin included.
Widget manager add-on
  • The Widget manager is an add-on to the browser, so the browser must be installed in order for the widget manager to work.
  • We recommend disabling Opera Turbo in the browser when using the widget manager.
  • Rotating widgets does not work properly. Portrait mode should be used when running widgets.
  • Widgets + Plugins (Flash & Gears) don't work.
  • Clicking internal links in a widget will launch the browser.
  • Twitter widget might have login problems on first run. If this happens, just close the Twitter widget (X) and open it again.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Wink Re: Opera Mobile 9.7b1 With Turbo Beta Release

Thanks will check this out .....sure hope it gets better support than 9.5 versions have,from OPERA ANYWAY!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100
Re: Opera Mobile 9.7b1 With Turbo Beta Release

Hey bud, check out the threads in the software section...I downloaded the new version at 2 A.M. while I was at work lol...was watching the posts there so see when it was released...and I must say, its crazy fast!!!!!!!!

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:39 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

10 4 on that, isht has been posted for a while now in more than one thread...it is all good
Old 06-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

agreed. I was hoping that it would be fast, but with turbo mode enabled, it's crazy fast. I ran a speed test for giggles, and the results showed that i was using opera mini. Guess they're sharing the same servers. A few little quirks aside, i really like this browser. Cant imagine how good the final release will be (if it ever happens).
dschoenike

Old 06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

=0)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70965
Old 06-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work

im glad it works for everyone...when i load a webpage...it switches the signal strength to 1x and closes out :-\
Old 06-08-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Gimped Pro
Carrier: Verizon

robodude2 is just getting started

Wh0a! It is fast with turbo on...unbelievably fast! Well worth the download... is it faster than the Pre?
Old 06-08-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Mbai2 is keeping up the good workMbai2 is keeping up the good work

Is there a way to map the internet tab in TF3D to launch 9.7 instead of the preinstalled 9.5?
Old 06-08-2009, 02:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Was Using 6800
Carrier: Was alltel

ephone1 is just getting started

Does it zoom with the wheel on our phones? I've always wondered what makes that work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro