PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To Use Protection Or Not

I Just Recieved Another Phone After I Scratched My Old Screen. Im Debating About Screen Protectors But Then I Hear They Are Worse Since Something Could Get Under Them And Scratch It Worse. Opinions Please
Old 06-02-2009, 12:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jimfun is just getting started
Re: To Use Protection Or Not

I'm happy with my zagg "invisi shield." I think it was $25 or so - and a huge pain to apply, but it's kept my TP nice and scratch free. I also use a holster/case attached to my belt, so the phone doesn't spend the day swimming in my pockets with keys and such.

The zagg protection works great, but comes in about 15 different pieces. You have to wet each piece and then apply it, keeping it in the right place while it dries. It's hard to apply all the pieces at the same time - you end up moving one piece when you apply another. Once applied and dry, it works GREAT!

Good luck.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
I Just Recieved Another Phone After I Scratched My Old Screen. Im Debating About Screen Protectors But Then I Hear They Are Worse Since Something Could Get Under Them And Scratch It Worse. Opinions Please
make sure your screen is completly clean before putting it on and if it looks loose/old & u think something can get under it then change it, u can get a pack of 3/4 for like 5 bucks on ebay sometimes...i have a scratch in mine & it really sux cuz its a lil bump everytime i pass it with the stylus, so get 1 cuz either your screen is gonna get scratched or the protecttor will its bound to happend u make the choice

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 06-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

regression is keeping up the good workregression is keeping up the good work

Quote:
My first opinion is capitalizing each word makes it harder to read.

Second opinion is you should definitely get a screen protector. A lot easier to replace it than the phone.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Man...you know what they say about protection...it always feels better without it. Just sayin

Doesn't mean you won't get it dirty or drop it like it's hot, but you just gotta be careful man.

I say to hell with the "no glove no love" saying. That is until you run into someone who has a contagious...skin disease....

Play it safe.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

liemydude is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
Man...you know what they say about protection...it always feels better without it. Just sayin

Doesn't mean you won't get it dirty or drop it like it's hot, but you just gotta be careful man.

I say to hell with the "no glove no love" saying. That is until you run into someone who has a contagious...skin disease....

Play it safe.
wait... are we still talking about the touch pro here?!?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemydude View Post
wait... are we still talking about the touch pro here?!?
Of course man! What else would we be talkin bout? Get cha mind out the gutter!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:01 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

the tp screen scratches way too easy, a screen protector, even the on in box is better than nothing.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo 4g
Carrier: boost

Isriam is keeping up the good workIsriam is keeping up the good work

i love my 7.99 full body skin from bestskinzever. i'll put one on every phone i own.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

I went to the Tacoma Mall and had the old guy at the Invisashield both put it on for me. my phone wasnt out of the box 10 min and got wrapped. It cost me $37 for a full kit, I grabbed a chilli dog at the food court and by the time I was done he was. And it was the best $40 I have spent!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro