PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 12:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC T7279(Touch Pro)/ Treo Pro
Carrier: Telus

_Allan_ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Please help ... need 3 screen shots

Can you please screen shot three items for me? I am trying to decide if I want to stay with the Treo Pro or switch back to the Diamon ...

1 - OliveTree bible reader
2 - Handmark Monoply V1
3 - Pocket Cribbage

If they work better on the Touch Pro/Diamond then the Treo I may have to switch (again) ... anyone who does this will have my eternal thanks and gratitude.
Why I'm asking is BibleReader on the Pro doesn't show the Primary Task Bar properly ... Monopoly doesn't scale to the screen and it's hard to tap and Cribbage, it also doesn't scale, and menu's are majorly messed up ... if I want to - for example - start a 'new' game, I have to tap "open" (the mapping of buttons has been monkeyed around)

And please, don't tell me I sohuld just "buy the phone" - I don't have the cash, and please don't suggest I "google the images" because these specific ones I have looked for and not found ... please just help me, and post the three screenies Please

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro