PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 11:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Mega-Japan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan
Stock Instant Messaging application?

Since I flashed my phone, I no longer have it. However, I've tried a lot of 3rd party IM apps, and to be honest, the simple looking stock one seems to be the best.

The official AIM app is slow as hell, other look ugly, other look incredibly confusing. If anyone could please link me to the latest version of the stock one, I would so appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Stock Instant Messaging application?

I believe this is what you are looking for. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OZWinMobIM.cab (518.3 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:31 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

http://www.nimbuzz.com/ i love nimbuzz, free calls and you can send pictures free and vids.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

Thanks for this after flashing to Might I was looking for this as well. I second that its the best, Palringo is ok but this is better.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

hows nimbuzz vs palringo? is it easy on the battery? auto log in when you power the phone on? can someone post a cab to nimbuzz?
Old 05-14-2009, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

is there anyway to get ur friends names to show when u register ur facebook account on nimbuzz? on the fb budddly list part of nimbuzz my friends are displayed as numbers
Old 05-14-2009, 03:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
hows nimbuzz vs palringo? is it easy on the battery? auto log in when you power the phone on? can someone post a cab to nimbuzz?
i leave nimbuzz on all day and battery drain is miminal. i posted the link with the cab and info. http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/mobile/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-14-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Mega-Japan is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan

Thank you so much boredmug, that was it.

But before I tried that, I gave a shot to darren's suggestion and gave a shot to Ninbuzz. To be honest, can't give an opinion because the "Menu" was all black >_>...

As for Palringo, is too much hastle to deal with and can't add buddies within the app.

I'll stick with the stock one, thanks again.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:42 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Palringo will show your facebook friends with their names and status lines.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 05-15-2009, 01:31 AM
VIP Member

what palringo are u using? mines never showed facebook anything on it? it doesnt even log into palringo anymore i dunno whats wrong with it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro