PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob
cabs wont install anymore

ok i have a problem that i cant find the solution to... now for some reason i cant install cabs anymore... like i tried installing total commander and all that happens is that the bar comes up for the installation then in a couple of seconds it says installation unsuccessful... any ideas on why this is occuring?

Old 04-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: cabs wont install anymore

did you try uninstalling the last thing you installed? Maybe try a soft reset?

Old 04-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have done soft resets and the funny things is that when i go to uninstall there is nothing in the list... weird
Old 04-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

are you using a custom rom? i know ssk 1.7 and 1.8 have a problem with not uninstalling.
also your best bet is to hard reset
Old 04-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yeah i am using mighty rom4.16
Old 04-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
yeah i am using mighty rom4.16
when your flashed it did you do a hard reset right after you flashed?
this cleans up anything left over from the previous rom and fixes many problems people encounter.
i would try a hard reset, backup your PIM data and get it over with.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yeah i figured as much... but i havent flashed a rom in a long time well since i got a hold of mighty 4.16... but i figured as much hard reset
Old 04-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
yeah i figured as much... but i havent flashed a rom in a long time well since i got a hold of mighty 4.16... but i figured as much hard reset
try out a new rom if you get a chance. there are many great roms out! i cannot choose just one.

Let me know if this fixed your problem too
Old 04-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

alright will do
Old 04-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ok so i went to mighty rom 5 and so far everything is good... i would like to know why i couldnt install anymore but oh well

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro