PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

twiggy40oz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to lock and lock screen when on a phone call

There used to be file on this site that when a user was on a phone call would lock and unlock screen when on a phone. For example if I was on a phone call and if my HTC Touch Pro was in a upright (vertical) position, the screen would turn off. If the phone was then placed in a horizonital postion (away from my face) then the screen would turn back on and display the on-screen keypad. Can anyone provide the file or link for this application?

Also there is a file that allows you to turn the phone in a clockwise motion would just lock the phone, and then if you turn the phone in a counter-clockwise motion would unlock the phone. Does anyone have a file or link for this application?

Thanks all
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: How to lock and lock screen when on a phone call

Look here, the flipping one is called sensor lock

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64231
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think this is what you want...This app turns on the screen when horizontal during a phone call. Then turns it back off when you put it to your ear.

Last edited by Maverick77; 04-15-2009 at 04:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:35 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Thanks Mav, i didnt have that one.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

That "in call screen tweak" works perfect with Mighty 4.16

~John
Old 04-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That "in call screen tweak" works perfect with Mighty 4.16

~John
That app was a life saver to me...It is pretty sweet.

EDIT: BTW, there is two cabs, the one I posted eariler is for manual installation, there is another if you plan on installing it via UC (I found out the hard way ). Here is the thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991

Last edited by Maverick77; 04-15-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

izanagi is keeping up the good workizanagi is keeping up the good workizanagi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I think this is what you want...This app turns on the screen when horizontal during a phone call. Then turns it back off when you put it to your ear.

Awesome program, runs beautifully! Thanks for the link.

I examined pre-post install performance and didn't find it to slow anything down. I have a feeling, however, that it might drain the battery ever so-slightly during a phone-call since it is polling the accelerometer, but compared to the power used transmitting through the antenna it's a drop in a waterfall.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

twiggy40oz is a n00b

YES!!! Thanks all for providing the links. They were exactly what I was looking for and they work great!
Old 04-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

that is by far one of my favorite programs, also when you flip the phone on its face in call, it automatically turns on the speakerphone, very convienent!!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro