PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

remoc8116 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Installed this program and it locked my Picture Mail up...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

Seemed like a great program at first, Everything was working fine but when i got up this morning i could not send or receive picture mail, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled sprint picture mail and still nothing worked....I called Sprint Tech Support(which i actually love, Have always had great techs) and while we were fixing this i was picking his brain about any programs that could improve the performance of the TP...As i said this guy really was a great tech and knew what he was doing and he explained to me that these Touch Pro's are set from the factory are set for optimum performance and that any 3rd party apps will cause problems in these phones and make them unstable.....I tend to believe this as it seems no matter what i install i have some issue's with it.......He recomended going to HTC and looking for apps there or Sprint, Those have been tested and are stable.......I still love you guy's and will always try to tweak my phone but just to pass on the info....
Old 04-12-2009, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Installed this program and it locked my Picture Mail up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoc8116 View Post
these Touch Pro's are set from the factory are set for optimum performance
The guys totally clueless.

~John
Old 04-12-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

remoc8116 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
The guys totally clueless.

~John
Anyone know what the most stable program i can install to make this horid sprint Picture Mail better......
Old 04-12-2009, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoc8116 View Post
Anyone know what the most stable program i can install to make this horid sprint Picture Mail better......
People are having great success with that one that you linked to. If you follow the instructions in the first post there, you should to. Sprint has problems with their MMS service sometimes, so that's probably all it was.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro