PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skilledone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Contacts Help

Hey I'm going to assume this is something quick and easy. I want to be able to change all my contacts in my phone to First name then Last name. Currently they're lastname, firstname. I went into outlook on my PC and changed contact options so any new contact added going forward gets filed that way, but I don't know how to do it to current contacts(aside from manually doing each contact). Any step in the right direction on how to do this procedure would be great, thanks.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Contacts Help

I took would like to have it display first then last....

Have you had any luck? I don't use outlook, but imagine that you can switch it somehow.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

manually is ur best bet. under the "file as" option in the contact, there should be a drop down option, select the one u want. but to my best knowledge, when u assign the contact, is when u select the "file as" option...HTH
Old 04-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here ya guys go, this is the program I have used, catches them all at once!
Attached Files
File Type: cab contact_changer_v13.cab (184.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Hehehe, beat me by 2 seconds.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
thx for the cab. i didnt know about this til know...ima cee if the palm will let it in or not and try it out..good lookin out..
Old 04-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No problem. I had to track it down, but I knew it existed. It has been awhile since I needed it, because it is the type of thing you only use once. After that, they are filed properly and you dont have to worry about it again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro