PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Worms world party questions?

I am about to install wwp is version 1.04 for ppC, is this the correct version? Also I think I am going to install this cab "kfortouchpro_v1.0.0.3" its supposed to allow me to use the keyboard for games I think? Any suggestions? I dont want to install and crash the system plus I am more or less curious if anyone on the forum has used the "kfortouchpro_v1.0.0.3" with worms and if it worked or not.

On another topic.. Why doesnt the tweaks for the camera's tell you to enable the other two that are listed but not enabled? Or are they some sort of dummy files? The files I am refering to are P10 and P4.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Worms world party questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
I am about to install wwp is version 1.04 for ppC, is this the correct version? Also I think I am going to install this cab "kfortouchpro_v1.0.0.3" its supposed to allow me to use the keyboard for games I think? Any suggestions? I dont want to install and crash the system plus I am more or less curious if anyone on the forum has used the "kfortouchpro_v1.0.0.3" with worms and if it worked or not.

On another topic.. Why doesnt the tweaks for the camera's tell you to enable the other two that are listed but not enabled? Or are they some sort of dummy files? The files I am refering to are P10 and P4.
this is the correct
i think it should work fine if i can remember right i was running it too!
that should let you use the keyboard, but it doesnt always work right try it out and let us know!
you wont crash the system by doing that. if it works keep it if it doesnt uninstall it
pretty simple

what are you talking about by tweaks could you explain more?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

adv. config. tweaks i think. or maybe diamond tweak.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
adv. config. tweaks i think. or maybe diamond tweak.
i figured that but i wasnt sure which one he was using!
Old 04-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
this is the correct
i think it should work fine if i can remember right i was running it too!
that should let you use the keyboard, but it doesnt always work right try it out and let us know!
you wont crash the system by doing that. if it works keep it if it doesnt uninstall it
pretty simple

what are you talking about by tweaks could you explain more?
Registry tweaks, the 3 tweaks that unlock the extra camera features. Camera features P6, P7 and P9. Anyway P10 and P4 are left un-enabled. I think P10 is to inable a GPS stamp or something. Not sure about P4.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
Registry tweaks, the 3 tweaks that unlock the extra camera features. Camera features P6, P7 and P9. Anyway P10 and P4 are left un-enabled. I think P10 is to inable a GPS stamp or something. Not sure about P4.
ohh i wouldnt mess with that i would just get diamond tweaks to enable those
DIAMOND TWEAK
Old 04-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
ohh i wouldnt mess with that i would just get diamond tweaks to enable those
DIAMOND TWEAK
I already did. I was just wondering why no one ever instructs us to enable P4 and P10

P4: MMS Video Rec
P10: Time, Date stamp

Its sounds like from my searching that P4 doesnt function it errors. P10 is obviously optional. Also if you have diamond tweak I think you have P10 enabled its just in the settings and you have to turn it on or something like that.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I can not find a proper download for our phones for worms world party

Can someone direct me to the proper dl or just post it. Man I really want to play this game lol. Thanks!

Funny I dl'ed it for my PS3 and my damn PS3 settings wont let me dl it and after fixing it the Nat 3 still wont go away so it still wont dl. I have no worms at all right now and two devices that apparently play the games.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

JonaDiaper is a n00b

big bump lol

where can id like to know where i can download this too plzzzz

thank u ;]
Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

http://www.handango.com/affiliate/ba...&addItem=87381

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro