PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

09tsxeer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diagonal marks on Menu/ help with tweaks

Hey guys, just picked up a Sprint HTC Touch Pro, I swear it looks different from last time I saw it. But anyways.. I don't know if it's just me or everyone else, but whenever I am on the home screen, there is a a few diagonal marks across my screen on every touch flow item and through my clock, is that natural or is that a defect?

Also when I click on people, my brother's picture has a slash mark from corner to corner and so does everyone of the empty pictures as well on the People tab. Is this a natural thing?

And can someone please send me a direct link to download total commander so I can start on tweaks, i've tried on my previous palm 800w, hopeless =(.

Thanks for listening, hope to hear from you guys real soon.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Diagonal marks on Menu/ help with tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tsxeer View Post
Hey guys, just picked up a Sprint HTC Touch Pro, I swear it looks different from last time I saw it. But anyways.. I don't know if it's just me or everyone else, but whenever I am on the home screen, there is a a few diagonal marks across my screen on every touch flow item and through my clock, is that natural or is that a defect?

Also when I click on people, my brother's picture has a slash mark from corner to corner and so does everyone of the empty pictures as well on the People tab. Is this a natural thing?

And can someone please send me a direct link to download total commander so I can start on tweaks, i've tried on my previous palm 800w, hopeless =(.

Thanks for listening, hope to hear from you guys real soon.
Slash marks through pictures are not normal! Can you post a screenshot of what exactly you are talking about.

As far as total commander, go here: http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm

Use this program for screenshots: http://www.extreme-apps.com/ShakeAndSaveHome.php
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Threadstarter

09tsxeer is a n00b

thanks for the response! i fixed it by pushing that little button on the bottom of the phone. And did the HTC Touch Pro come out with a 2nd generation one? Cosmetic changes? It doesn't look the same, all black with an extra camera on the front?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tsxeer View Post
thanks for the response! i fixed it by pushing that little button on the bottom of the phone. And did the HTC Touch Pro come out with a 2nd generation one? Cosmetic changes? It doesn't look the same, all black with an extra camera on the front?
Could be you are referring to the TouchPro 2 which was recently announced. You could also be referring to the HTC branded GSM version of the TouchPro that you have. That version, which was released overseas had a front cam as well for video calling, which is unsupported in the states
Old 04-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro