PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

heem_infinite is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: asurion price/quality

Question, i have a crack about an inch long on the chrome on the side of my TP. Would they replace mine for that. My wife's mogul died a week ago and they sent her a brand new TP for $20. I kind of feel like i would be taking advantage of them if I tried to get it replaced.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1
Threadstarter

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

you pay for the insurance why not?? if your top of the line car had a crack in the windshield wouldnt you ?
Old 04-07-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 8330m
Carrier: Sprint

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff

I just used my insurance to go from a Touch vogue to a Touch Pro for $50 and I get an upgrade next month lol
Old 04-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1
Threadstarter

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

BTT_____ anybody else think it wise to get the replacement b4 the double
Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

4 all those considering to order a new pro just because the deductable will go up, I suggest to jump off a cliff ASAP! All thats going to do it double the 100 new price to 200 dollars later. Dont do ti.. its FRAUD!
Old 04-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Well anyways...................... dont fraud.

Last edited by Exil3d; 04-09-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

i too just got my phone back from asurion, brand new TP. You guys ever "forget" to include your battery when you send the old phone back? Do you think Asurion would try to get it back if you did?
Old 04-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

lol my tp is flashed to metro pcs.. and asurion sent me a letter saying "We are writing to notify you that the device you had flashed is not eligible for enrollment in MetroGUARD." .. So basically I break it full price for a new one .. So yeah please get them as cheap as you all can so when I break mine I can come seeking you all out for a replacement lmao
Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

DeputyStankus is just getting started

The chrome on mine just split. I would have to pay the $50 to get a replacement for that, right?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

I dont deal with asurion, I stick with the retards at the Sprint store. They can be swayed like the clones in Star Wars. One of the managers tried to argue with me that there is no forum for the TP that non employees of Sprint can access. I guess PPCGeeks, XDA, Modaco, ect are not out there....go figure. The tech just shook his head and stayed quiet.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro