PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

chris.pcdrs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Programmer needed for full funcionality of BB Messenger on a Windows Mobile Device

Of course I don't notice until after that I have a spelling error on the topic. Grr.

Brief Introduction:
BlackBerry Connect allows you to have access to the BlackBerry's push e-mail functions as well as receive BlackBerry Messenger IMs from BlackBerry users. This program does not allow you to send new IMs from your device.

BlackBerry Application Suite (BAS) allows you to run a virtual BlackBerry on your Windows Mobile device. This allows you to access the functions of many BlackBerry applications including BlackBerry Messenger, but is currently being testing on on GSM models.

Now, my main goal is to find someone that can allow BlackBerry Messenger to have full functionality on a Windows Mobile CDMA device. I don't care about any other application.

Can anybody take on this project and succeed? Theoretically it is possible we just need someone with the knowledge to do it.

Who can help out the many that are unable to help themselves?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain
Re: Programmer needed for full funcionality of BB Messenger on a Windows Mobile Devic

biiizzzzzuuuummmppp!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

bkurek is becoming a great contributor
Re: Programmer needed for full funcionality of BB Messenger on a Windows Mobile Devic

that would be pretty cool.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:29 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

this should have been posted in the software forum as it has nothing to do with a rom or kitchen for the TP and is not even specific to the TP. Might want to take a look at the rules of the site so you can avoid further mistakes like this.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

ah let it go, I was posting in the cdma upgrades for EVERYTHING up until about a month ago, then I figured it out... hah. now i only post rom's here as it should be
Old 07-31-2009, 07:27 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the general touch pro forum.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny

I would love to see something like this since I have a lot of friends that have wackberry!

Giovanny
Old 07-31-2009, 10:02 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.pcdrs View Post
Of course I don't notice until after that I have a spelling error on the topic. Grr.
you can change the topic name by clicking on the right of it on the forum
Old 07-31-2009, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My guess is that you would have to pay blackberry to get this going....not worth it considering that most blackberry IM users have another im client on their phone (even the business phone users).

Would be nice to add to the app list...but not worth paying for in my opinion.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro