PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
nueusbkeyboard by no2chem: turn your device into a regular usb HID keyboard

Greetings. I found another great tool developed by no2chem. Heres what it is/does,

Turns your phone into a regular USB HID Keyboard you can use with your computer, PS3, Wii, XBOX360, etc...
Tested on the HTC Touch Pro CDMA, should work with most WM 5/6 devices...
"After seeing the Logitech diNovo Mini, I realized that the miniature keyboard was kind of like the keyboard on my HTC Touch Pro. So, instead of purchasing a $149 device, I went on a mission to make my Touch Pro have similar functionality? primarily for computer repairs or those times I really don?t want to touch those icky keyboards in public places.

Anyway, the product of the last few developments is nueUSBKeyboard, which implements a HID Keyboard as a USB Client Function. This version is a very early version, so support for LEDs (such as NumLock) aren?t there yet. But I?m sure you?ll find the tool quite useful if you find yourself frequently in need of a USB Keyboard? and only have your phone handy.

In the future, I might implement more USB Client functions. On another note, I have some requests for OEM versions of nueKBLight and nueTVOut, so I better get to work on that?"
Ive been using it on my touch pro all day, and it works great. Go here for the zip download: http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...BKeyboard.aspx

dschoenike

Last edited by dschoenike; 03-29-2009 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: nueusbkeyboard by no2chem

or other USB Host that accepts HID Keyboards (i.e. Playstation3, XBOX360, etc.).

PS3
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: nueusbkeyboard by no2chem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
or other USB Host that accepts HID Keyboards (i.e. Playstation3, XBOX360, etc.).

PS3
Yeppers. forgot to include that part, but i just added it to the first post. Thanks
Old 06-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Re: nueusbkeyboard by no2chem: turn your device into a regular usb HID keyboard

Has anybody gotten this to work with a PS3 recently? I've tried all kinds of things but could not get it to work. I tested it out with my home computer and it works fine. Not sure if one of Sony's firmware updates had rendered this app unusable or if its something I'm doing.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No2chem is a GENIUS...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Yes he is.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Am I the only one with a PS3 that has tried this? LOL
Old 06-24-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

I been hunting for this all day..everyone wants bluetooth but I want usb
Old 06-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

This app is for USB. There isn't one for bluetooth that I know of.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro