PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 02:34 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nuekblight 1.1 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! :)

I actually do use my manila in landscape, but for the keyboard light to remain on, I'm more than glad to put up with it until the next release.

He's a genius.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I actually do use my manila in landscape, but for the keyboard light to remain on, I'm more than glad to put up with it until the next release.

He's a genius.
just wait till the tp2 manilla is released, hopefully it will still work. They say anyday now follow these sites closely.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58249

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486471

Last edited by p-slim; 03-18-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:38 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
just wait till the tp2 manilla is released, hopefully it will still work. They say anyday now
is that something I can simply install or will it require a rom flash?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
is that something I can simply install or will it require a rom flash?
According to the creators it will be a cab install. They are working very hard over at xda, but don't ask about release dates, they will eat you alive. that is definitely the biggest thing since the release of the tp, look at his videos they are nice.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Yay! I tried researching how to do this and couldn't figure it out. This was the last flaw, and it's taken care of. WOOOT
Old 03-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-12.aspx

Updated

EDIT: This will make your phone turn on when you slide out your keyboard. As of right now I cannot figure out how to change that.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd] Create new dword "SlideWakeup" with value of 0 and soft reset.

That does not work with this installed.

Last edited by rushco; 03-18-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-12.aspx

Updated

EDIT: This will make your phone turn on when you slide out your keyboard. As of right now I cannot figure out how to change that.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd] Create new dword "SlideWakeup" with value of 0 and soft reset.

That does not work with this installed.
Ill update the first post with the 1.2 cab, but to be honest with ya, i like not having the device wake up when the keyboard is opened. Too many times, it happens by accident.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333
Re: nuekblight 1.2 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Ill update the first post with the 1.2 cab, but to be honest with ya, i like not having the device wake up when the keyboard is opened. Too many times, it happens by accident.
Thank you to No2Chem for this app, and to Derek for posting it here!

This is AWESOME!

-Keir-
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
keeps KB light on, but if im just in manilla (home,call history,programs,SMS,E-Mail, etc. tabs) and I open my keyboard my screen looks like this

im currently running Mighty ROM 4.14
I noticed that I am having a similar problem with the screen in Manila.
I'm running the stock Alltel Touch Pro ROM.

-Keir-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.1 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (16.1 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Re: updated nuekblight 1.2 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! :)

The manila issue is really unimportant in comparison to what this does.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro