PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 08:51 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tf3d extremely sluggish when loading the sms tab

i don't know what it is, but my phone takes literally 15-20 seconds when switching to the sms tab. its become really annoying, to the point that its not even practical to use tf3d. i've been using pointui for the past few days because i can't get to the messaging fast enough. anyone know what would cause this, or how to fix it? i have a ton of messages, saved, but i can't imagine that being the problem. arcsoft threaded is installed and the stock wm messaging works great. its just tf3d.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work
Re: tf3d extremely sluggish when loading the sms tab

I've seen some other people with this same issue on the boards, but I don't have the issue so I haven't paid much attention to it. You could use PimBackup and save all of your texts, then delete them from the phone and see if it makes a difference. You can always reload them from the backup either way.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Which version of manila do you have installed?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:28 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

I have seen this when you make several changes to TF3D.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:31 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i haven't made any changes to tf3d in a while. i have the stock version on the sprint rom. every customization i have done has already been done for quite a while, and this is kind of a fresh hard reset too. this only started happening a few weeks ago.

i actually just installed an applet in pointui, that lets you view the text message body through the interface instead of windows, and now the same problem is happening. i don't know what it is. i'm going to assume that there's a message that's corrupted, or something like that, but its baffling that every thread seems to open perfectly without hessitation through windows mobile itself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro