PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Home and End Keys?

Is there anyway to get to the top and end of webpages like the home and end keys do on a normal PC? I have PPCGeeks set to view 40 posts per page, and it takes forever to get to the top scrolling or using pg up/pg down.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict
Re: Home and End Keys?

Well, I'm not sure how to do it from the screen, but if you have the keyboard open, you can hit "FN" and then the up or down arrows ("PGUP" or "PGDN").

How funny is it that I was just wondering about this myself not a few hours ago?

EDIT:

This is all I was able to find for page up/down functionality without the hardware keyboard:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42212

Post #7 seems to be the way to go, but I don't find the idea of remapping buttons just for this funtion to be particularly sexy.

Last edited by subhumanderelict; 02-26-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: added more info
Old 02-26-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cannibalslug is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cannibalslug Send a message via MSN to cannibalslug Send a message via Yahoo to cannibalslug

Count me in on wondering about that, i'm having hell a time trying to get back to the top on craigslist
Old 02-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Using Pg Up and Pg Dwn takes just as long as zooming out and scrolling. I already use those. I want a one click home and end buttons.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bumpity bump hump
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

So I've figured out that at least on PPCGeeks.com, if I hit the back button it will take me to the top of the page before actually going to the last page, which is the biggest reason I started this thread. Buuuutttt.......

Bump.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro