PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

aughsum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro2.... wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
your frustration is understood. unfortunately, you started a thread about something that already has about 30 threads with the same thing. i think that's why everyone had a little fun.
yeah i understand having a little fun with it but theres a difference between fun and malice.. some people are so pathetic they actually get off on this kind of stuff, figuratively, i hope.

I'm just glad I'm me and not them.
RAZR2 - secondary
_______
HTC Mogul
HTC Apache
a900 -secondary
Motorola i870
Morotola i830
REM Blackberry 6200
REM Blackberry 7100
Motorola i860
Motorola i830
Motorola i730
LG vx6000
Old 02-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aughsum View Post
yeah i understand having a little fun with it but theres a difference between fun and malice.. some people are so pathetic they actually get off on this kind of stuff, figuratively, i hope.

I'm just glad I'm me and not them.
it's all good my man. you just missed our coversation about this the other day. it seemed like every 20 minutes someone was opening a thread about the diamond2 and touch pro2. but we love each other around here, though sometimes we love HARD!
Old 02-22-2009, 02:57 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

htc is just trying to keep up with Palm and there Palm pre

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

β€œSemper Fidelis” (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV-6700, XV-6800, XV-6850 (Sprint on VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

bavmower is a n00b

I'm not annoyed so much as exasperated.
I was just getting uesed to my Touch Pro.
My only question is, will it occupy the same space in the lineup,
or will there be something better?
Old 02-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

search......it's your friend, your battle buddy, your lifesaver your all!!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Lurker

bavmower is a n00b

I have searched.

From what I can ascertain, the Touch Pro2 is very similar to the Touch Pro with the exception of the HD Screen. Which would place it above the Touch HD and be at the top of their CDMA lineup.

My question should probably be:
Is this the most powerful CDMA phone that will be available at the time?
Old 02-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavmower View Post
I have searched.

From what I can ascertain, the Touch Pro2 is very similar to the Touch Pro with the exception of the HD Screen. Which would place it above the Touch HD and be at the top of their CDMA lineup.

My question should probably be:
Is this the most powerful CDMA phone that will be available at the time?
you really have to define powerful. its going to have the exact same hardware as the touchpro except the bigger screen so in all likelihood it will be slightly slower save some newer more efficient software (that will be ported to the touch pro.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Lurker

bavmower is a n00b

To put be succinct, I'm looking for their flagship CDMA device, assuming HTC has the best in that class.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bujin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
f it. No d-pad is a bust for me. First, you get rid of my scroll wheel, and now my d-pad? Bastards.
I'm going to make the insane suggestion that you not purchase it, then.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:19 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aughsum View Post
so.. besides the part about me just spending 4-500$ on the touch pro... when did this happen? what are the differences? it looks slimmer..is it? is the screen bigger? will sprint get this?
OP don't worry about the money you have lots of time to enjoy your TP it will most likely be around Christmas before we see this device on Sprint. You have lots of time to enjoy having the best of the best till then. IMHO none of us know what the final hardware/software set up will be (can you say WM 6.5) plus Sprint will surely take some time to booger up the TP2 before its release. The version we are seeing now is going to release on the GSM networks and in HTC fashion go through some minor/major changes.(I.E. Tough Diamond)

At this point it looks like you have gotten some answers to your questions and some direction to some open threads where you can discuss this further so I will close this one.

Dave
β€œIt is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro