View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro2.... wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aughsum View Post
so.. besides the part about me just spending 4-500$ on the touch pro... when did this happen? what are the differences? it looks slimmer..is it? is the screen bigger? will sprint get this?
OP don't worry about the money you have lots of time to enjoy your TP it will most likely be around Christmas before we see this device on Sprint. You have lots of time to enjoy having the best of the best till then. IMHO none of us know what the final hardware/software set up will be (can you say WM 6.5) plus Sprint will surely take some time to booger up the TP2 before its release. The version we are seeing now is going to release on the GSM networks and in HTC fashion go through some minor/major changes.(I.E. Tough Diamond)

At this point it looks like you have gotten some answers to your questions and some direction to some open threads where you can discuss this further so I will close this one.

Dave
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.