PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove sprint logo with corner clock???

Is it possible to remove/customize the Sprint logo while using Corner Clock? I've followed steps in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56784 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2985700, but neither of these seem to use Corner Clock. I have also tried replacing the png files in the 29ed4fb5 & 443d5315 manila files by editing the 1c684cd8_manila file using m9editor, as well as dropping the other 2 manila files in my \Windows folder. Turning off TouchFlo and soft resets do nothing... Anyone have some insight on how this can be accomplished, if at all possible? I have attached screenshot as well. Thank you in advance!

Mojo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen1.JPG (46.3 KB, 141 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Remove sprint logo with corner clock???

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21538

i use this on my TP and it works fine with tf3d
Old 02-19-2009, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

That program also disables Sprint PictureMail...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You need to use a mode9 editor (available at xda) and remove the
"carrier" section in the 1c684cd8_manila file.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Thank you eenie, I'll try that out!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoRisen View Post
That program also disables Sprint PictureMail...
i wanted to get rid of it too but losing picture mail isnt worth it to me cuz i use it quit a bit. i dont think many people know that it does disable it.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
i wanted to get rid of it too but losing picture mail isnt worth it to me cuz i use it quit a bit. i dont think many people know that it does disable it.
Yeah, it wasn't worth it to me either, so that's why I stopped using it. I just used eenie's advice and edited the 1c684cd8 file, and everything seems to be working fine so far
Old 02-22-2009, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Is it possible to change "CarrierNetwork" value to custom text somehow? I have already tried changing the words "CarrierNetwork" to something else, but it didn't show up... Just curious.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hmmmm I haven't tried.. being as the information on that file is "links" (IE to carrier network, appointments, alarms) I'm thinking not.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro