PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: TCPMP Abnormality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
He's just saying that your response was a little rude. What's the purpose of trying to be mean to the OP, he just came in here asking a question. There was really no need to be a jerk in this case.

If everybody gave a response like that every time someone asks what they perceive as a simple question, well I guess people will think twice about posting in here, because they don't want to be ridiculed.
Some people do not want to take time and READ, then when tell them about it you are being RUDE, yeah right....{LOL}
Old 02-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TCPMP Abnormality

sometimes i wish there was an unthanks button

if you are an expert in everything but can't be bothered to help those with questions, why even be on a forum anyway

Last edited by Darkjedi; 02-13-2009 at 12:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: TCPMP Abnormality

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
sometimes i wish there was an unthanks button

if you are an expert in everything but can't be bothered to help those with questions, why even be on a forum anyway
I taught that man how to fish, now he can feed himself for the rest of his life. That why, God let's the bird peck his way out of the egg shell, so that the bird can grow and develop his neck musscles, legs, wings, tail feathers, but you want break the egg shell open for the bird, so he walk out of the egg and nest weak. Growth and development you know nothing about, nothing is wrong with helping others and nothing is wrong with showing them how grow and develop neither, let the weak say that I'm strong, you learn from this young man....{LOL}

Last edited by Technology1; 02-13-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

now tech relax, dont get all biblical. the op had a question and thats why were all here to help each other. if his question is a simple answer, tell him the answer and move on. your tcpmp work is great and youve helped me with my stupid or easy questions without flaming me. your a better person than your first reply was. lets just help each other make our ppcs the best they can be.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero, Evo Shift 4G
Threadstarter

Gnfghtr is just getting started

Ya know Tech, I might not be as technologically inclined about writing programs as you are. I'll give you that one. That does not give you reason to take a legitimate question and try to ridicule me.

I did use the search extensively before I posted. I did read ALL 349 pages(at that time) of Mikes post about the 4.95 rom before asking my question. When I change themes, I can see all the buttons on all of the TCPMP program. When I change to Ricos black and the HTC black, I cannot see the bottom buttons. I do believe that might be a problem that can be remedied by Mike or probably Rico.

I am enjoying this rom. Like everyone else, I have questions that I expect serious posters to reply to. My skin IS thick enough for 2%ers that want to increase their post count... Yes, I have been lurking on boards like these since my I700 days, 4 phones ago. I do know which side of the phone to talk into. I only want to have my problems fixed, like everyone else.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro, Touch Pro & 2, Omnia
Carrier: TELUS

zebek is just getting started

I have to say that I don't even understand half of what Technology1 is saying in his posts. He starts out with what seems to be a great thought, and then in between the LOLZ and the horrible grammar, I get lost in the "I am not a newb and you are" jist of his posts. Clearly you have a repustion here as a good programmer, and props to you, but when we are writing on the forum, let's speak english, and not a cross between Programmers code and l33t speak. Help everyone out, I might be a lurker here, but I have been around forums for a long time and your original post, and the post back at my response, was very much uncalled for.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:36 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Hey Technology, I'm still having a problem and I think you volunteered to find the answer. My bottom buttons are blacked out when not actuated. It only happens in the black themes. What, other than not using them has to be done to fix the problem?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

For all those looking for here is a screenshot:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1234643917
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TCPMP Screenshot.jpg (6.1 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro, Touch Pro & 2, Omnia
Carrier: TELUS

zebek is just getting started

ma4b3 h3 (0uld c0d3 u$ a bla(|< s|<in with white buttons?
l0lz
Old 02-16-2009, 06:10 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Red face Re: TCPMP Abnormality

Say again Zebek? Your coming in broken and unreadable...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro