PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Trying to Hardset but no luck

Hi, im trying to hard reset but its not working. Im on the stock Sprint ROM and after the boot of the sprint animation, I just get a dark blank screen. I cant see anything. I can hear the music of windows come up but dont see nothing on the screen. Need some help here.

Thanks
Old 02-07-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ToUcH PrO(free from sprint)

datboybrian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to datboybrian Send a message via MSN to datboybrian
Re: Trying to Hardset but no luck

Turn the phone off, hold volume down, center button, and power at the same time. Hold until prompted to reset.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

i find it to be alot faster if you also press the reset button with the stylus on the bottom at the same time, it prompts the phone to turn off then starts up in the reset screen. SO.... VOL Down, Center Button, Power Button and soft reset button. all at the same time.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mine phone running stock rom has been rel unresponsive since I got it last week,music store did not work very good. I have not put any programs on or tweaks. Tech at sprint said to hard reset. It will not work, volume down, center button and then power button while phone off. It just goes into boot up all the way. I keep all buttons pushe in. I tied clear storage but still does not work anybetter. Phone date jan 12th.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ToUcH PrO(free from sprint)

datboybrian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to datboybrian Send a message via MSN to datboybrian

if u insurance have then take it back to sprint and they should order u a new one if u dont have insurance u just got it last we they have to give u a new one
Old 02-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
i find it to be alot faster if you also press the reset button with the stylus on the bottom at the same time, it prompts the phone to turn off then starts up in the reset screen. SO.... VOL Down, Center Button, Power Button and soft reset button. all at the same time.
Thanks, using the method of volume, plus power, plus center button, plus stylus worked.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:21 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is simple but sometimes make it hard. Be calm and don't press the bottons to hard.

Volume down, center circle and power button at same time. Don't stress, you'll get it.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Thanks, using the method of volume, plus power, plus center button, plus stylus worked.
im glad you got it workin, i hate dealin with insurence too so glad to help.

Not fishin for the thanks but if it worked push the lil green button,
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro