PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch pro tf3d stock tab

hello i have a question i added the stock tab to my tf3d and i notice that it updates the stock with yahoo finance i was wondering can i change the setting to fidelity when it does the update or can that be done thanks
Old 02-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: touch pro tf3d stock tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
hello i have a question i added the stock tab to my tf3d and i notice that it updates the stock with yahoo finance i was wondering can i change the setting to fidelity when it does the update or can that be done thanks
Nope im pretty sure its only mapped to yahoo finance
Old 02-07-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Threadstarter

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

thanks i can live with that
Old 02-07-2009, 02:09 AM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)
Carrier: Sprint

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

I was able to add any stock. I just clicked on the grey + button. Searched for the stock I wanted and pressed the grey + button.

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 02-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
I was able to add any stock. I just clicked on the grey + button. Searched for the stock I wanted and pressed the grey + button.

He was not referring to the company stocks, he was refereeing to the server where there updated.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Like the HD people Cab. Is there a Stock version?
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
wondering that myself
Old 02-28-2009, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
I've been looking all over the place for this... is there a cab to install the stock tab?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Thought I was the only one who caught this... How did he "add" the stock tab to his TF3D or is he running the HD Manila?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

I haven't been able to find anything on the Stock tab yet...but I may not be looking with the right keywords...i'm a lil buzzed, and a lil tired. more to follow after using more "search".

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro