PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44

do you receive pictures inside outlook or does it take you to a link in pie....
Old 02-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
do you receive pictures inside outlook or does it take you to a link in pie....
inside outlook
Old 02-06-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

juggalos custom ROM... installed and made changes on post one... receiving and making picmail just fine... having some issues receiving picmail that are 1.4m ... havent found the solution to that yet... getting error that download is bigger then my download settings....

other bug i found... when going to send another picture.,, adding another slide... when u tap on section to add picture.. it brings u to screen to pick a picture but u cannot pick from your card... only option to pick pictures from your RAM ... i tried putting a shortcut in a folder on my device to point to my picture folder on the card and it does not see it... anyone experience this when trying to send multiple pictures with one message... can u select a picture from your card with the 2nd slide?
Old 02-06-2009, 02:09 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
juggalos custom ROM... installed and made changes on post one... receiving and making picmail just fine... having some issues receiving picmail that are 1.4m ... havent found the solution to that yet... getting error that download is bigger then my download settings....

other bug i found... when going to send another picture.,, adding another slide... when u tap on section to add picture.. it brings u to screen to pick a picture but u cannot pick from your card... only option to pick pictures from your RAM ... i tried putting a shortcut in a folder on my device to point to my picture folder on the card and it does not see it... anyone experience this when trying to send multiple pictures with one message... can u select a picture from your card with the 2nd slide?
pIm not using the same rom but did you try to increase the receive and send limit in the registry?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
okay so i think i just figured this out for the people that are having problems with it downloading the incoming pictures..

here is what i did exactly..
1. i turned on wifi and i connected to a network
2. then start, settings, connections, and then connections, advanced, select networks, changed both to sprint
3. turned off wifi, and bam! i can now receive pictures... NICE!!!
Didn't work for me on the Sprint Stock ROM. I can send just great, but when I reply, my phone doesn't flinch... nothing at all. However, i can go online to Sprint Picturemail and the message is there waiting for me.

Seems most with the stock ROM have the same receive issue, as far as I can tell.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have edited the registry but I am still limited to 500k send and receive, any fix for limits? I dont want to have to send my pics one at a time

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
Old 02-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
I've been having no problem sending or receiving using the cab as it is without editing the server settings...I'm using Dream's 1.2 ROM btw.

I can see how it would only work on cooked rom's considering its more pieced together rather than one whole package type os.

I've only tested it on cooked roms myself so I can not attest to oem
Old 02-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

mine works with out any modifications
Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

msvakos4589 is just getting started

anyone figure out a fix yet to allow receiving pics on the stock rom with Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44. can send fine, but not receive them with a notification.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there something im missing? Ive installed the cab from post 1 and i cant seem to find the program installed on my sprint TP. it shows up in my "remove Programs". When i look in my programs folder it not there either. if it makes any difference im running Mightyrom 4.9.4

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro