PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 04:55 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Major TF3D Problems - NEED HELP!

I been tweaking TF3D here and through different cabs found here and on XDA. Well, I realized that I have alot of TF3D cabs installed: No Curtains, Glass Flip Clock, No Dotted Lines, etc... The problem I think when I'm tryiong to creat new Themes to use on my TP is that I keep installing these cabs which TF3D and then when I installed a new cab is changes TF3D again.

One of those cabs I installed added the Animation back to TF3D. Thus changing my version of the stock Sprint TF3D to the HTC 1.01.1630. ver of TF3D. The problem now is that I cant the orginal TF3D back. I have severarl cabs I cant sompletley uninstalled:
1. NisseDIFLLGA No Curtains
2.Prophecy Glass Clock
3.NisseDIFLLGA Sprint Fluip Clock.

and a few more. I cant uninstall them. I'vedone aHard Reset and that restores the Orginal TF3D, but I have some progams that are a PIA to get the codes from the manufactures for. So I dont wanna just start resintalling programs yet. I would much rather use SPB Backup and restore one of my backs but not change TF3D to the old HTC Ver that I think is causing the problems.

What can I do? Is there some other way to uninstall cabs?

Thanks

Old 02-02-2009, 05:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Major TF3D Problems - NEED HELP!

use tf3d config. to restore to defaut.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Absolutely correct Darren. Because of the issues with not being able to fully uninstall the notopcurtain.cab glassclock.cab I have recently switched to OMJ's Manila Customizer as it has the flip clok (glass), the no curtains (top and bottom) already in it. Then I just revert back to "rom default" when I screw something up (and I do quite often) and build it back up.

But either one will do the trick for you... and will not make you have to do a hard reset to fix TF3D.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Link to OMJ's Manila Customizer:

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/...Customizer.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:26 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
use tf3d config. to restore to defaut.

tried that last night. It gets me back to the Orignal Version but the Sprint TV doesnt have any icons on it and locks up TF3D.

Last edited by shaun0207; 02-02-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Absolutely correct Darren. Because of the issues with not being able to fully uninstall the notopcurtain.cab glassclock.cab I have recently switched to OMJ's Manila Customizer as it has the flip clok (glass), the no curtains (top and bottom) already in it. Then I just revert back to "rom default" when I screw something up (and I do quite often) and build it back up.

But either one will do the trick for you... and will not make you have to do a hard reset to fix TF3D.

Can you post the program in a Zip file? FTP is blocked here at work.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

I tried using Grumps Manila Customizer to restore too. Didnt work.

Trying TF3D again right now.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
tried that last night. It gets me back to the Orignal Version but the Sprint TV doesnt have any icons on it and looks up TF3D.
i have the udated sprint tv cab that my help. pm me email addy.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Indie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm not sure if this would work but you could try getting you backed up version up, then installing the stock sprint theme in TF3D config. The theme can be found here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=419799

That should at least get you back to where you started, but with your backup of all your other programs you need a password for.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:44 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i have the udated sprint tv cab that my help. pm me email addy.

Send you the PM next.

Sprint TV works ok from the programs menu. Its the tab in TF3D that is the problem. It has no icons on it. Just the icon at the bottom for Sprint TV and it says Sprint TV at the top, but no shortcut to the program. So everytime I click that tab or the tab next to it, TF3D locks up.

would reisntalling the cab, bring back the link in TF3D?

Last edited by shaun0207; 02-02-2009 at 05:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro