PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Mail Icons and others

Hey guys. I'm rather new to this particular site and before I shout out my question, I'd like to say hi to the TP community.

I came from the treo 800w to the TP and I have multiple mailboxs going to my TP. I noticed that the little icons on the right hand side of the mail tab doesn't have any differences or words to differentiate amongst them. Also I was wondering if there was a way to have more icons show up on the screen bc some of mine don't show.

Also, I'm searched, but have not found another way for an "OK" other than AEButton. Does anyone know of a thread in here or a solution? Essentially sometimes it takes forever to clear everything and it's nice to have that OK button to rapid fire the closing of windows.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: Mail Icons and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Hey guys. I'm rather new to this particular site and before I shout out my question, I'd like to say hi to the TP community.

I came from the treo 800w to the TP and I have multiple mailboxs going to my TP. I noticed that the little icons on the right hand side of the mail tab doesn't have any differences or words to differentiate amongst them. Also I was wondering if there was a way to have more icons show up on the screen bc some of mine don't show.

Also, I'm searched, but have not found another way for an "OK" other than AEButton. Does anyone know of a thread in here or a solution? Essentially sometimes it takes forever to clear everything and it's nice to have that OK button to rapid fire the closing of windows.
My favorite combo on the Touch Pro is configuring a Single keypress of the Up volume button to Zapit http://www.pdastreet.com/cgi-bin/dow...t!.exe&ID=1648 using AE button plus. This allows closure of the running app with a single click. I also use Quick menu http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/get-quickmenu-v2-7.html instead of the crummy HTC task manager that is coming as default or on most cooked roms.

Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Mail Icons and others

Can you change the BackArrow to close progs?
Also, I looked it up and will try quickmenu. It seems like it changes the battery icon to percentage, is that true?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor

quickmenu doesnt change the battery at all. For that you need to go to the essentials thread on top of this forum. The quickmenu just replaces the rather large default menu and adds alot more functionality.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
quickmenu doesnt change the battery at all. For that you need to go to the essentials thread on top of this forum. The quickmenu just replaces the rather large default menu and adds alot more functionality.

I checked the essentials thread. I did get a percentage going, however, it only went in 10s, ie. 60% 70%, did I miss something?
Old 01-30-2009, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Dagger969 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Dagger969

There is an option in Quickmenu to place the battery bar on top, but it shouldnt change anything. Just go through your options and uncheck it if you dont want it.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I definitely am getting the percentage through either quickmenu or icons changes, but it's only in 10% intervals as compared to my old treo 800's 1% intervals. Any clue on that?
Old 01-30-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Did you ever have 1% increments? Correct me if I'm wrong, but like the mogul, it came stock with a 10% increment driver. I'm pretty sure I had to install something like this ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926 ) to get it to 1%. Quick menu will place a battery on the task bar if you have it set up that way in the options. Hopefully this helps.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger969 View Post
Did you ever have 1% increments? Correct me if I'm wrong, but like the mogul, it came stock with a 10% increment driver. I'm pretty sure I had to install something like this ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926 ) to get it to 1%. Quick menu will place a battery on the task bar if you have it set up that way in the options. Hopefully this helps.
With the treo i always had 1% stock. the TP I'm only getting 10% thru the battery icons on the essentials page mentioned in the sticky, and also only getting 10% thru quickmenu
Old 01-31-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Did you have any luck with that link?

EDIT: I attached the cab I used, just rename it to .cab. I would link to where I found it, but I cant remember. I also didnt really search that hard.

Last edited by Dagger969; 01-31-2009 at 01:05 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro