PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 06:15 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Toggle bluetooth device...

Ok, so what I'd like to do is get in my car, and run an app that automatically turns my bluetooth on, and also sets my radio to my wireless stereo device. Is there anything like that?

I don't want to just simply turn bluetooth on or off.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:20 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Toggle bluetooth device...

For BT, I am positive Spb phone suite will do , I am not sure about wireless stereo.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

When I get into my car my phone looks as if it's found my radio, but sound doesn't automatically come out. It automatically comes out for phone though. I just find it truly annoying to have to go to my settings to get into this.

BTW, I was at the movies last night and for kicks I searched for another bluetooth device. I ended up finding about 50. I'm definitely leaving bluetooth and beam off in public places.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Something like this ?
http://smartmobiletools.freehostia.com/node/2
Old 01-25-2009, 06:41 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

damn 50, umma get me a hacking tool...lol dont use wireless radio, but i may find something for ya.

Last edited by HBOOT; 01-25-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:59 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
damn 50, umma get me a hacking tool...lol dont use wireless radio, but i may fond something for ya.
is it against the rules to post a link to a bluetooth hacking tool? How incredibly awesome would it be to set off everyone's phone's ringer while in a movie!?
Old 01-25-2009, 07:01 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
looks like that will launch an app when it finds my radio. Might be useful since I always end up launching coreplayer. All I'm trying to do though is establish the stereo connection automatically by running an app in my programs tab.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
looks like that will launch an app when it finds my radio. Might be useful since I always end up launching coreplayer. All I'm trying to do though is establish the stereo connection automatically by running an app in my programs tab.
Sorry i dont have bluetooth in my car....so you need auto Enable/Disable Audio Gateway Routing ?
Maybe Bluestarter can work together with this :
http://ppcmobiles.blogspot.com/2009/...-controls.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro