PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch PRo
Carrier: Sprint

loren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TV - Anything to watch?????

I can't seem to find anything. I only get like 1 minute clips or advertisement. Any shows or movies on it?
Old 01-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sprint TV - Anything to watch?????

You know what? I noticed the same thing.. About the only thing i saw that was worthy of watching was news..
Old 01-25-2009, 02:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i watch cartoons all the time. get the premium package or simply everything plan, lots of cool stuff to view.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have the simply everything plan and sprint tv still mentions something about premium channels. I haven't tried cartoons... I did see some full episodes of that old hbo show about the guys that own a funeral home, can't remember the name.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
i have the simply everything plan and sprint tv still mentions something about premium channels. I haven't tried cartoons... I did see some full episodes of that old hbo show about the guys that own a funeral home, can't remember the name.
six feet under is the name.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:44 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

i feel sprint tv is a waste... to tell you the truth, i'd rather spend 200 bucks on a slingbox HD and watch everything i have at home (including ondemand and DVR recordings) from my phone with no monthly fees... all you need is an internet connection... I had the slingbox AV, but now i have a HD reciever and need to upgrade... It was awesome when i had to work sundays and didn't miss an NFL game

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 01-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

so will the slingbox av not work on an HD cable box? Sorry for changing the subject, but i found one on craigslist for 35 dollars, but i have an HD box
Old 01-25-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bujin is becoming a great contributor

I love watching clips from Letterman, Craig Ferguson, Daily Show, and Colbert. CNN live is pretty sweet as well.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i also have sling. syanni. and now dish lets you set your dvr from your phone, plus when im home my landline caller id shows on the tv. its great being lazy. lol
Old 01-25-2009, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NFL Network.... yeah the picture is terrible but if you don't have it (cable subscribers...), beggars can't be choosers.

Of course it strikes me that there probably aren't many NFL or sports fans on PPCgeeks so it's probably not a big deal for most.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro