PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 04:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

sam12345 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond TF3D Config Errore massage

when strating Diamond TF3D Config getting Errore massage
help
thanks
Old 01-24-2009, 06:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®
Re: Diamond TF3D Config Errore massage

What you need to do is Open it in Windows\Program Files\Diamond TF3D Config\ and delete the "tweaks" at the bottom.
You should have searched, this was discussed before.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Yeah, because if you hit up google Im sure would have seen this:

Google search term "Diamond TF3D Config program error message" This is the same search as your POST TITLE even with spelling mistakes and it found what you were looking for. Google is one BAD M/F'er!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...essage&spell=1

First Link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46980

Second Link on google
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=461326

But if you did happen to miss those you could have always just went here:
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...3d-config.html

or here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405749

Or here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=390

Hey, if you still cant find what you are looking for go ahead and let us know ;c)

Moral of the story:

Look before you leep and search before you post!

Not to be an *** but always search before posting. This thread is a waste of time. Its been asnwerd over and over and over...

If you think you have a new bug / error message / problem in general... Your more than likely mistaken. Search Google then the forums because it has more than likely happened before.

Take it all with a grain of salt, I just educated you on proper forum etiquette! Remmeber this to avoid posting and wasting other peoples time.

Now go ahead and thank me now ;c)

Ohhhhh and I almost forget... Dont wast your time posting "it gave me an error" most people will not bother to respond. You need to tell us more than that....

Hey, I was driving my car and it doesnt work now... Think a mechanic could figure that out? Doubt it. No more than anyone here could have figured this out for you if it was indeed something new to us.

My words may seem harsh to you but that would be if you put your own spin on them. Just read them for what they say and dont add any emotion value. You cant read my emotion over the internet. I am really just giving you some tough love!

BTW: Welcome to PPC Geeks! My name is Scott and I am a flashaholic!
One last thing... I have done alot less smart things on this forum than asking a question. We were all noobs once! Yup, even me, even Cozboogie, Juggalo, Conflipper, etc etc etc We were all Noobs once.....

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 01-24-2009 at 07:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®

WoW ......ok...you really gave it him huh?...its all truth though....hey wait i have to be thanked first...hehe
Old 01-24-2009, 07:58 AM
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSta® View Post
WoW ......ok...you really gave it him huh?...its all truth though....hey wait i have to be thanked first...hehe

Nah, Toughlove will make him a stronger person!

I had to learn the hard way too many times! He doesnt need to go through that! Learn now instead of later.

I speak from expierence!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Nah, Toughlove will make him a stronger person!

I had to learn the hard way too many times! He doesnt need to go through that! Learn now instead of later.

I speak from expierence!

HAAHAHAHAHA did someone get allot of sleep? All that for one little question

hey at least your being super helpful more than most will do
Old 01-24-2009, 08:30 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
HAAHAHAHAHA did someone get allot of sleep? All that for one little question

hey at least your being super helpful more than most will do
yeah, I could have just said....
Go search!

Wanted to show the value in searching on yor own. By the time he logged into his account here to post this thread he could have just entered the title of the thread into google and had the problem fixed.

But yeah, I wasnt harsh.... Not compared to some of the anarchy and shennangans I see go on
Old 02-07-2009, 03:16 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

totally uncalled for. I see this was one of those post that was being discuussed. I agree, everyone should search more before posting new threads, but how is it any differnt than when you were NOOB. Take it easy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro