PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hempy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Extra Headphones?

Anyone have an extra pair of oem headphones or ones that they dont use and would be willing to part with? I was using mine today with the phone in my back pocket and ran out to move my car. When I sat down, the music started playing through the speaker and I noticed that the plug was bent to 90*.

When I got back inside I bent it back as much as I could, and tried to plug it back in. It wouldn't. I looked in the plug and noticed that all of the pins were jammed back into the plug. I guess when it bent, the pins were pulled back into the plug, away from the slots where they normally sit, and they got pushed back when I tried to plug it back in. So it's pretty much toast as of right now, unless I can manage to pull the pins back up and re-set them, which I plan on trying to do.

I am trying to find another set, though. If anyone doesn't use theirs, or happens to have another set of accessories from replacements or whatever, and they would like to send them my way, I would be forever grateful. I can probably spare some cash for shipping, but all of my funds are unfortunately tied up in legal issues at the moment.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, mods, but I figured I'd have better luck here than the FS section.

Thanks for any help guys.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Extra Headphones?

I know people get extra accessories for free from repair centers a lot, so maybe you could check around some of those and see if they'll give you one?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Even though you're low on cash, you might want to check out http://www.daydeal.com/

They have HTC headphones for $15 and no shipping costs.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:46 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

PM me your info, and I will send a pair to you.

Thanks T M Z
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Good looking out TMZ
Old 01-23-2009, 09:56 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
Good looking out TMZ
Thanks, Just a little Help here and there..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond
Threadstarter

hempy is just getting started

Thanks soooo much man! You're a lifesaver!

I discovered just how hard it is to work in silence today.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:31 PM
tmz
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Thanks soooo much man! You're a lifesaver!

I discovered just how hard it is to work in silence today.
I got your pm , your all set..

T M Z
Old 01-23-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SupaSnipaX is just getting started

Damn TMZ, that was nice as hell of you..
Old 01-23-2009, 11:46 PM
tmz
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSnipaX View Post
Damn TMZ, that was nice as hell of you..
Thanks...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro