PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cioffi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
heres a brainteaser...

when i scroll through TF3D i go to photos and it only displays the pictures that are on the main storage device and not the ones from a specific album from the storage device, the same applies with music it only displays those that are already on the phone when you first get it.
How can i get My music to be displayed without going into all music
and How can i get My Pictures to be displayed without locating the album
Old 01-23-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Insatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Insatiable
Re: heres a brainteaser...

Your pictures, once taken should save either to the device or storage card, whichever you've chosen. If you have other pctures outside of those that you want in the tf3d - then move them to that folder.

Mine all save on my storage card under DCIM - 100Media. I move pictures here and there into that folder if I wanna see them on the phone vs going through albums and seeing one by one or a slide show.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

adv. config 3.3 might help you with this... and many many more tweaks....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37539

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cioffi is a n00b

So you can have pictures running from the storage device through the TF3D flip sequence, if so how?

Many Thanks
Old 01-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Under Photos, go to Album ---> then select the album on the storage card (or ALL) you want then go to Menu ---> Set Album as Favorite. I believe its the same for the Music options too.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 01-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Under Photos, go to Album ---> then select the album on the storage card (or ALL) you want then go to Menu ---> Set Album as Favorite. I believe its the same for the Music options too.
I can vouch this works for photos... not too sure about music though...
Old 01-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cioffi is a n00b

I just had a thaught, do you recon it is better to keep current settings so that recently took pictures can be seen and reviewed?

How have you set up your Photos and Music TF3D settings?
Old 01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cioffi View Post
I just had a thaught, do you recon it is better to keep current settings so that recently took pictures can be seen and reviewed?

How have you set up your Photos and Music TF3D settings?
i set it up so that every thing goes to the storage card... recently taken pics still show up first because they go straight to the 'root' of my 'my pictures' folder on the storage card until i assign/create them to various folders... so no, at least for me keeping the current settings is a moot point.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cioffi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i set it up so that every thing goes to the storage card... recently taken pics still show up first because they go straight to the 'root' of my 'my pictures' folder on the storage card until i assign/create them to various folders... so no, at least for me keeping the current settings is a moot point.
So how would i go about doing that, and also are all the pictures in the same folder because i have quite a lot of photos?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro