PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shakedown is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520dvx View Post
By removing the $ in the arguments field it will open the view you select from the home page calendar link.

Read the instruction posted on XDA, it does allot more than fix that issue.
I was able to patch it, however, i have lost my home tf3d screen. The phone just has a black screen now, with calendar and contacts on the bottom. The calendar does open correctly now...

Edit.
TF wasnt checked in the Today screen

Last edited by shakedown; 01-22-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I've found that if I open the calendar from the Start menu, as described earlier, it will open in the correct view that I have selected. In TF3d, it opens in agenda view. I got it to switch by opening it in TF3d, changing the setting, closing the calendar completely, opening it from the Start menu again, and then it will open correctly in TF3D. Sometimes I have to do this, sometimes I don't.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:12 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

shakedown is a n00b

tripdub1, no joy with your method. When i use tf3d it jumps quickly from month to agenda.

with the hack:
The black today screen now displays "tap here to launch touchflo 3d" and when tapped appers to be launching and then hangs with the same message and black screen.

Last edited by shakedown; 01-22-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That's odd...it's the same thing mine was doing. I was getting a little irritated that I couldn't get it to stick, so I feel your pain.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

shakedown is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
That's odd...it's the same thing mine was doing. I was getting a little irritated that I couldn't get it to stick, so I feel your pain.
thats exactly it... Its like it just wont stick... I think there should be an easier fix than installing a hack and patching the tf3d. I jst dont get it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro