PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

superflysocal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3d appointments more than 1 day in advance

It appears that the appointments shown on the home page pf tf3d only show when it is the current day or happening tomorrow. Any way to get it to display for more days ahead, like 5 or 7. I figured it is a registry hack, but has anyone found it?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: TF3d appointments more than 1 day in advance

ONly with white flip clock but does not show that many. I also would like this being my appointments need to be seen more than just the one day.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I am running the HD Manila VGA port on my TP and yesterday was a bad day for me in that I had 6 meetings through the course of the day. With that version of Manila, they all showed on my Home tab.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I did not myself want to do a custom rom. I have not tried one yet, I guess I could experiment with my old Mogul. I read alot when I had the old phone but was scared to screw it up being my business phone and might loose calls while screwing it up.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's controlled via lua scripting. A registry edit is unfortunately not the answer.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I am running the HD Manila VGA port on my TP and yesterday was a bad day for me in that I had 6 meetings through the course of the day. With that version of Manila, they all showed on my Home tab.
they all showed at the same time? next time post a screen?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-27-2009, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
they all showed at the same time? next time post a screen?
They overflow going out the bottom of the screen.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work

Yeah this really bugs me. I don't know I have an appointment until the day before when it finally shows up on my today screen and than it's like "Oh crap I have a Doctors Appointment tomorrow." I hope someone can find a fix for this.

A little off topic. Does anyone know if I use thumbcal on my today screen in tf3d (by using ssmapa) will my upcoming appointments show up like with the default calendar?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeythekidd View Post
Yeah this really bugs me. I don't know I have an appointment until the day before when it finally shows up on my today screen and than it's like "Oh crap I have a Doctors Appointment tomorrow." I hope someone can find a fix for this.

A little off topic. Does anyone know if I use thumbcal on my today screen in tf3d (by using ssmapa) will my upcoming appointments show up like with the default calendar?
sounds cool..please try it out and show us in detail what you mean. Screenshots would be appreciated.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
It's not the number of appointments shown that bugs me. It's how far in advance are they shown. Like someone else posted, i don't want to know about an appointment the day before. I want to know about it 5 to 7 days before.

Is it a matter of changing something in the manila file?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro