PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   TF3d appointments more than 1 day in advance (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59403)

superflysocal 02-27-2009 03:36 PM

TF3d appointments more than 1 day in advance

It appears that the appointments shown on the home page pf tf3d only show when it is the current day or happening tomorrow. Any way to get it to display for more days ahead, like 5 or 7. I figured it is a registry hack, but has anyone found it?

dallas contractor 02-27-2009 03:42 PM

Re: TF3d appointments more than 1 day in advance

ONly with white flip clock but does not show that many. I also would like this being my appointments need to be seen more than just the one day.

rainfreak 02-27-2009 03:46 PM

I am running the HD Manila VGA port on my TP and yesterday was a bad day for me in that I had 6 meetings through the course of the day. With that version of Manila, they all showed on my Home tab.

dallas contractor 02-27-2009 04:14 PM

I did not myself want to do a custom rom. I have not tried one yet, I guess I could experiment with my old Mogul. I read alot when I had the old phone but was scared to screw it up being my business phone and might loose calls while screwing it up.

bedoig 02-27-2009 05:43 PM

It's controlled via lua scripting. A registry edit is unfortunately not the answer.

InvincibleLiving 02-27-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 742966)
I am running the HD Manila VGA port on my TP and yesterday was a bad day for me in that I had 6 meetings through the course of the day. With that version of Manila, they all showed on my Home tab.

they all showed at the same time? next time post a screen?

bedoig 02-27-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautica2450 (Post 743222)
they all showed at the same time? next time post a screen?

They overflow going out the bottom of the screen. :)

donkeythekidd 02-27-2009 07:06 PM

Yeah this really bugs me. I don't know I have an appointment until the day before when it finally shows up on my today screen and than it's like "Oh crap I have a Doctors Appointment tomorrow." I hope someone can find a fix for this.

A little off topic. Does anyone know if I use thumbcal on my today screen in tf3d (by using ssmapa) will my upcoming appointments show up like with the default calendar?

superflysocal 02-27-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donkeythekidd (Post 743387)
Yeah this really bugs me. I don't know I have an appointment until the day before when it finally shows up on my today screen and than it's like "Oh crap I have a Doctors Appointment tomorrow." I hope someone can find a fix for this.

A little off topic. Does anyone know if I use thumbcal on my today screen in tf3d (by using ssmapa) will my upcoming appointments show up like with the default calendar?

sounds cool..please try it out and show us in detail what you mean. Screenshots would be appreciated.

superflysocal 02-27-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 742966)

It's not the number of appointments shown that bugs me. It's how far in advance are they shown. Like someone else posted, i don't want to know about an appointment the day before. I want to know about it 5 to 7 days before.

Is it a matter of changing something in the manila file?