PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: How do you stop startup programs? (dashwire)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I think that's one interpretation... The other is that they want to sync only at given times
WEll.. for one... thats just not somethign that his program can do at this moment. So.. Unfortunately... You have to work within the confines of the program.

Not only that, But if it was something that was set up through thte program, then it would HAVE to start up when the phone turns on.How else will it monitor the clock and sync at your predetirmined schedule?

Honestly... it just baffles me. When you open the program and its on manual sync... all you have to do is is hit the SYNC softkey on the bottom left ONE time... and it will sync what you want and when its dont it will say "in sync" and then you just close it.

If it auto synced when you opened it... You would only be saving the 12ms that it takes to hit the softkey.

Such a great FREE service... and people complain about having to press a single softkey..... *sigh

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 01-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Oh... and Mr Dashwire sir... If you are still listenting...

I just want to let you know, that when i save my texts to dashwire, it doesnt format the threading like the phone does. It puts all of the other persons on one side and then all of your replies. It does not show the back and forth dialog.

Its not that big a deal, but if you want to be thorough... there ya go.

Thanks for stopping. It shows alot about your company. Now if only I could convince my skitzo buddy that you werent trying to steal his information, you could have more people join.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

No need to negativity. I was stating an interpretation from what others stated, not what I want.

And just because something is free, you can't make it better? The developers themselves have some to ask us what we'd like to see.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro