PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bluetooth disconnect

Hey guys i have a quick question that i cant seem to find an answer for. Is anyone else having issues with their bluetooth disconnecting while in call? I have tried several models of bluetooths and they all seem to do it where you will be on a call and all of a sudden the bluetooth will disconnect. You will not be able to hear or say anything and the other person cannot hear you and if you try to reconnect bluetooth from the in call menu it still says that its connected. I took my phone to sprint and they said that they havent heard of this before and of course they said they couldnt reproduce the error. I was wondering is this common? Are other people having a similar issue, i couldnt find anythong by doing a search so i figured i would ask. thank you for your help
Old 01-16-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tizzle Prizzle Deux
Carrier: MetroPCS

tguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: bluetooth disconnect

I am indeed having the exact same issue with two of my headsets. I have four bluetooth headsets. I have a TrueBlue headset which seems to work fine for but it's cheap as hell, I have a Motorola H350 which works fine with it (but again cheap as hell), then I have a Motorola H700 which disconnects, and a Motorola H710 that also disconnects.
The two that disconnect have like a 10 second gap where it where it drops the call from the earpiece and won't give the call back to the phone. But like 1 second after it gives the phone back the call the headset kicks in. Then the call can go back over, and sometimes it stays working after that and other times it keeps doing it.
Hopefully this issue is fixed in the leaked radio ROM 1.11
I just flashed to the new Radio now, so we'll see if there's any difference in Bluetooth performance.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mapleleaf14 is becoming a great contributor

Very strange! I think this is the best phone I've ever had when it comes to bluetooth...I have 2 older Motorola headsets, a Jawbone II, the one that comes with the little charging case (can't remember for the life of me what that thing is though!), and a Motorola H12 and they all work great and I've never had any issues with BT.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

yo dude,radio aint gonna do jack to bt, it is the BT chip that may be jacked up. I had my TP since day one and honestly can t recall one instance of disconnect. I use jawbone 2, also I had H700 and H710 with Mogul and no prob occured. Is your issue new? did you have it since day one? did you dowload any BT SOFTware that may interfer with it? did u perform a hard reset?

Last edited by HBOOT; 01-16-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

tguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had the H700 with my Mogul, and never had any issues with it at all. Worked great 100% of the time. And yeah, I've had this issue with my H700 and H710 with the Touch Pro since Day 1. I think you may be right, it may be the chipset. If so I'll be swapping my phone out for a new one. Has anyone else had these problems with the H700 or H710 and the Touch Pro?
Old 01-16-2009, 11:39 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The least you can do is Hard reset, and give it a go..if no go then you go...to the store and exchange it
Old 01-16-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Then off to the store I go, cause I'm on my third ROM with the same problem. Thanks for all suggestions.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:27 PM
DaFlowMaster

Good luck dude , may wanna call b4 you go all the way ,nomsayin
Old 01-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Threadstarter

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Actually one of my headsets im having issues with is the H710. I have done multiple hard resets (not due to this just because im always flashing new roms). My other headset is a motorola h500. I have another coming in on Monday but wanted to know if anyone else was having this since my headset is fairly new and the people at the store said they never heard of it
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Touch Pro in tow

Mr. Belvedere is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Belvedere Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Belvedere

Mine is doing this as well. I am using a H710 headset & as I type this, it has disconnected a total of 4 times (within a 40 minute period). It is crazy that this happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro